42 - I Hate You

My semester exams are going on in full swing!! That's the reason I couldn't update fast!! I am sorry!!! I hope you love this chapter!! Happy reading :)

***********************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

I stared at the floor waiting for him to say something.

Silence.

He didn't say anything. But I could feel his sharp, scrutinizing gaze on me.

"What's the matter? ",I asked, not able to bear his gaze.

As there was no reply, I looked up to see his dark, deep eyes staring at me.

Pain! I felt pain in my heart. I missed him. I truly missed him. I shouldn't be weak. But, I couldn't even look at him properly. I felt like I was about to cry. So, I turned fast and was about to walk out.

But when I held the handle, a hand was placed above mine, stopping me from going out.

I stilled. I could feel his breath on my neck, so close to me.

"If you have nothing to say, let me go ",I said, making myself composed.

"Akansha ",he whispered, his breath fanning on my neck, causing a shiver on my body.

He then held my shoulders and made me turn, facing him.

His hands then touched a strand of my hair. And his deep eyes were trying to make fall into his trap. No. That can't happen!

"What are you doing? Have you come here to complete another dare? ",I asked him coldly after pushing him away, maintaining a good amount of distance between us

His eyes held a pain expression but it soon disappeared the next second. I must have imagined it.

"Don't like a pure saint. I know that you played with me too. So we are even."

I played with him? "Are you telling me that I played with your emotions? You are judging the love I had for you? ",I asked, shocked

I played with him? "Are you telling me that I played with your emotions? You are judging the love I had for you? ",I asked, shocked. "You even dare to point lies at me? ",I asked him angrily.