25 - Duty of Waking Parth

PARTH POV:

Entering inside, I made her sit on the sofa.

"The world is back ", Akansha exclaimed happily speaking with that Miss. Hannah.

She is such a crazy kid when drunk.

"Why do I feel like I know this place? ",she asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"It's because you know this place ",I answered her.

"Oh I see. By the way, where are we? ",she asked curiously.

"At my house. "

"What are we going to do now? ",she asked childishly with her cute eyes blinking.

"You will do whatever I ask for? ",I asked, sitting beside her.

"Maybe. Since you are my savior, I shall think about it ",she said, encircling her hand on my neck straddling me.

"Can you wear a shirt? ",she pouted.

"Why? Am I distracting you? ",I asked with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Yes. You are ",she said, making me shocked with her reply. Drunk Akansha is too bold! 

"Why are you looking so handsome? Your eyes are so dark and deep, distracting me

"Why are you looking so handsome? Your eyes are so dark and deep, distracting me. Can't you feel it? ",she asked, staring at my eyes.

She is so close; so close for me to sense her damn well! She is so tempting but I am not a person to take advantage of a drunk girl. I am damn sure that she is going to regret all this tomorrow. That thought in me pained somewhere deep in my heart. I somehow controlled my unholy thoughts and tried to get up.

In return, she whined and snuggled in my chest sniffing me. Holy hell! This is unmanageable!

I slowly held her feeling her soft body against mine. "Akansha ",I whispered.

But no movement. I then looked down to see her eyes closed and mouth a little agape.

Dammit! Did she just play with me? But her peaceful face somehow calmed me down.

I then stood up with her straddling me and walked to my room and placed her on the bed.

I slowly removed her hand around my neck. I then removed her heels and covered her with the sheet. I then caressed her looking at her beautiful face and bent down to kiss her forehead softly.

I don't know why I did but something in me made me to do it

Shit! Why the hell did I take her to my room? That day was an emergency. But today? You have seriously lost your mind, Parth.

I shook my head and got up to move but a hand stopped me.

"Please don't leave ",she whispered with her eyes closed.

Is she dreaming? Not having the strength to push her away, I walked beside her and laid down next to her, turning off the light.

I felt her moving in her sleep. Once she placed her head on my chest and hands around me, she went to sleep again snuggling me.