50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!

AKANSHA POV:

"I amm sorrrryyy ", the words was spelled out from his mouth like a little breeze. I stared at his tear-filled, guilty face which prickled my heart even more.

"Do you really love me, Parthu? ",I asked in a weakened tone, with tears in my eyes, awaiting his reply.

"I lubb you myyy Kansha ",he exclaimed in a childish, sincere voice warming my heart.

"I love you Parthu ",I confessed my feelings which I had tried to bury deep down in my heart for quite a long time.

His eyes bulged out hearing my words and he looked extremely stupefied.

"Di-- did y-- yu juzt---- ",he stammered with wide eyes.

He is drunk tonight and he won't be able to remember what happened today. Even if he remembers something, I can reject it firmly saying that it was just his imagination. I just wanted to be a little selfish to spend this day with Parthu just like those old, golden days.

"Yes. You heard it right. I love you Parthu ",I confessed.

The next moment I was inside his broad arms, hugging me tight. Warmth and tingles spread all over my body, making me feel alive with passion.

"I lubb you Kanshaaa ",he said in a slow, grunt voice.

My heart melted hearing his warm words.

Just for today. Just live this day Akansha!

"What can we do now? Do you have any ideas in your so-called intelligent mind? ",I asked him in a playful tone.

He started to think as if it was a serious issue with one of his hands resting on my shoulders and the other hand on his chin.

"Don't overthink Parthu. You are beside your Kansha only. So, there is no need for you to think badly about it. I understand you. Just speak what your heart says ",I said to him waiting for him to speak from his heart.

There is a saying that drunk people speak the truth from their heart. Let me just see what he is going to say. I know I am being a little selfish but I couldn't stop myself from taking advantage of him.

"I loveeee being with you ",he said, placing his head on my lap, staring at me, with deep, black, glossy eyes.

My hands went naturally towards his hair, stroking his hair tendrils the same as those old days when we both were together

My hands went naturally towards his hair, stroking his hair tendrils the same as those old days when we both were together. A nostalgic feeling hit me hard but I controlled myself and looked at Parth to see him staring at me with a confused face.

"Hehehehehehehehe ",he giggled suddenly with no reason, making my hands halt in a confused state.

Has he gone mad?

"What are you laughing about Parthu? ",I asked him, waiting for his reply.

"All thee builldngss are bowwing to us. Theyy somhoww found us but they are keepingg their distance afraid that I would do somethingg to them. I like it ",he said, stumbling with his words.