54 - Sweet Revenge

PARTH'S POV:

The people are moving in and out of the terminal carrying their luggage. There are certain restless people waiting for the arrival of their family or relatives or friends. Security checks are going on fast and some are waiting for their flight in the lounge just like me. Kansha has been expressing her funny incidents with Kryz that had happened during her school years. It seems like she was the diva of her school. That was one of the reasons why she hated people's eyes on her. But much to her annoyance, I gave more attention causing her to be in the spotlight again. How can one not be attracted to her? She is one such gem I have found in my life.

She sometimes says about 'that' Sam too. He has been with her since childhood. But he is lying to her. But not for long! Because I am going to tear his fake face apart and show Kansha his real face. Speaking of that, I still remember Andy making me insane before he said the info about that fucking idiot.

"Tell me ",I demanded.

"Um-- how am I supposed to say it soon? Shouldn't I tease you a little bit as a duty of my role as your friend? And also it's so rare for a person like you to ask for help. So I guess I should hold this opportunity tight and use it to the fullest ",he grinned on the phone.

"So, are we playing the teasing game now? ",I asked him irritatedly.

"Yes ",he cheered happily on the phone. Only if he was in front of me?!! The reaction from him would have been a little different.

"Okay fine. Let me tell you that if you don't say the info in five seconds, be ready for me to come there and deal with you myself using some physical touch; I hope your girlfriend Kryz will be able to adjust you with a broken hand, won't she? "

"What are you trying to imply? Are you threatening me, Parthu?", Andy gasped on the phone. 'Look Theo! That idiot is threatening me with my hand. I want both of my hands in good health. Save me from this monster!', he said with a dramatic voice. I guess he is putting up an act there in-front of Theo. Poor man! He had to adjust with Andy. I smirked at the thought of it.

"So, spill the beans now."

"But before I say it, let me tell you that Sam is really a cool senior; you must try to speak with him not hating him; then you will like him too ",he said, annoying me.

"Cut the crap. "

"You told me to spy on Sam. And with my amazing skills of being a detective, I found him sneaking a lot in the past two days which was very unlike him. Yesterday in the evening, I heard him speak with someone as if the other person on the phone was his girlfriend. When I followed him, I saw a girl getting down from the car and hugged him-- close. Then they both went somewhere and I lost them before I could get inside my car. "

"I got another news too. He is meeting her again at his house since you both are coming only the next week ",Andy said.

I and Kansha decided to surprise them with our unannounced arrival. I guess I will be able to show the true colors of Samuel sooner than I had expected. I always felt some connection between him and Kansha. His eyes would always travel to Kansha and stare at her at-most of the times. Even if I caught him red-handed, he would in-turn smile at me with a smirk growing on his lips. Let me see where his smirk goes when Kansha sees him.

"What did the girl look like? "

"She had long hair, looked slim, two eyes, two eyebrows, one nose, one mouth, two ears, two hands which hugged Sam and two legs with which she was standing. "

Not at all surprised. I would have been shocked if he had given the answer I was expecting.

"Dumb-head. Now tell me how would I be able to find the girl with the descriptions you have given me? "