10 - Slipped again

THEODORE POV:

"Where is Andy? ",I asked the butler.

" Sir asked us not to disturb him. "

"Where is he? ",I asked again aggressively.

"In his bedroom. "

I then went towards his room and then knocked on his door.

"Andy ",I called him aloud and knocked on the door again.

"If you won't allow me inside, then I will go and meet Krystle ",I said aloud.

I heard a shuffling sound and soon the door opened with Andy's puffed eyes.

"Please leave me alone Theo ",he begged.

I felt very sad for him. He is hurting himself. But I need to give him strength and motivation for him to fight for his true love.

I hugged him tight. He cried on my shoulders wailing like a little child.

"She hates me Theo ",he whispered between his sobs.

"It says that you still affect her in a way. So you have hope Andy. Don't give it up ",I said, soothing him.

"But when I am with her, she is always getting hurt. I will just stay away from me. Let her be happy even if this decision hurts me. "

"Are you a fool? Don't take any rash decisions. She feels hurt because you hurt her. So you need to be strong enough for her to forgive you. If you give up, she will hate you even more. "

"But.. but she doesn't love me ",he said weakly.

"How are you so sure? ".

"She told me that she hates me. "

"That's the point. She hates you because you hurt her. But she didn't say that she doesn't love you. She is deeply hurt but she still loves you. "

"Are you telling me the truth? ",he asked me with hope.

"What do you think? ",I asked him back.

"You are right ",he said with a smile occurring on his lips.

"I think this is the first time for you to speak for a long time ",he said, changing the atmosphere.

"It was because of you idiot ",I smacked his head.

"What are you waiting for? Shall we go to Parth's house? ",he asked.

I nodded my head and we both headed towards Parth's house.

Akansha POV:

"I told you not to come here but you came here ",he said more like a statement.

But I couldn't completely figure out his words because of his angry face.

"Did I ask you to follow me? ",he shouted.

He is very angry. I guess I shouldn't have followed him.

 I guess I shouldn't have followed him