32 - To Dance?

PARTH POV:

"You need to complete your dare by sleeping with her soon, Parth! It seems like you are too weak to complete your dare ",Jacqueline said, coming near me when the dance master gave us a break after many hours of practice.

For the inaugural function, each year, they will ask every talented dancer to perform a dance together. It's a custom done every year created by my parents so that everyone will fight with a sportsmanship spirit. I know this is a bullshit thought.

"I am going to complete the dare soon ",I said, gritting my teeth. I don't know why I accepted this dare of hers!

"How do I believe it? ",she flashed her fake eyelashes at me trying to look sexy. But it didn't even bother me. I don't know why I had fucked her before!

"Call her and invite her to come with you. Then I shall believe that you are going to do it. "

"Fine", I gritted my teeth. I then called Akansha and put it on the speaker.

"Hello Parthu", I heard her sweet voice on the other end. I just love it when she calls me Parthu. But how am I going to express my thoughts in front of Jacqueline? I won't!

"Akansha ",I responded back sternly. I used to call her Kansha like she is calling me Parthu.

"Are you okay Parthu? ",she asked, concerned about hearing me calling her as Akansha and not as Kansha.

I then cleared my voice, "I am just tired due to the continuous practice. "

"Oh! You must be very tired! So, I guess you missed this beautiful voice. That's the reason why you called me, right? ",she teased me.

Jacqueline looked shocked hearing Akansha's words. Is it really necessary for you to say it now in front of her?

Just focus on your thoughts, Parth.

"I just called you to ask you whether you are free this weekend. "

"Are you alright, Parthu? ",she asked me again in a worried voice.

She should not be able to understand me so deeply. This is wrong. But why is your heart fluttering with some unknown emotions? Focus! Focus Parth!

"Dammit!! I just asked you something. Reply to me fast. I have only a few minutes left for the break to be over", I stated so that I could end this call since she is also listening to this sweet voice of Kansha which was meant only for me to hear.

"I am free. Are we going somewhere? "

"Yes. I shall talk about it later. Bye ",I said and cut the call.

"I thought she would act hard to get. But it seems like she is a slut", Jacqueline said once I had cut the call.

She tried to touch me but I moved back. "What happened? Is this because of that slut? ",she asked angrily.

"No. I prefer this myself." Even though it was because of Akansha I stopped my flirty ways, it feels nice to be this way.

I don't know how I managed to be with Jacqueline those days. And I am tolerating her only for the dance to be perfect. I find her face ugly and disgusting whenever she throws me those dirty flirty looks! It's caked up with makeup; a plastic face.

On the other hand, Akansha!

She is a natural beauty!! She is so, so different from others! Her smile and her laughs brighten up my day naturally. Each day I find something new in her! She is still a mystery to me!

Even though I started to speak with her more to complete the dare, I am glad that I am spending time with her!!

She brings out a different character of mine which was not even known to me. And I love this new feeling so much! It feels a thousand times better to hear Kansha's voice than Andy's voice in the morning to wake me up. She even complains often that because of me, she is getting up early without her conscience. Even if she tries to go back to sleep, it's of no use as she will be wide awake looking at the fan.