7 - Thoughts on Love

Akansha POV:

I went towards my locker in the sports room to take my shoes and then changed my dress into sportswear and put my hair in a ponytail.

As usual I got the stares from the students. I guess they got to know what had happened in the passage. Can't they mind their own business?? Whatever!

Soon we reached the ground. The coach asked us to run the whole ground ten times and then to exercise to keep ourselves fit.

Soon the class got over and I refreshed myself and changed back into my dress and went outside and was hit by a hard chest on my way. "Ouch ",I groaned.

That person's hand grabbed me before I fell and helped me steady myself.

"Thank you for the help and sorry for hitti-- ",I looked up to see Theodore, Parth's friend smiling at me.

"No problem. You are amusing me ",he smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Even you are amusing me "

"Do I? "

"Yes!! I don't know how you became his friend. You are friendly unlike him. Since you are his friend, I would request you to give him a good sense. "

He just laughed. "You are so cool; And about Parth, I would say that don't judge a book by it's cover. "

"A friend in need is a friend indeed; you are protecting him as a friend; that's fine. I heard that you don't speak much. Is that true? ",I asked curiously.

"Yes "

"But I feel like you are speaking well. Why? "

"Because I am speaking to you. I speak only when there is a necessity. But your character intrigued me, so I guess that's the reason why I spoke to you ",he smiled.

"Then I guess I am a lucky person to hear your voice. "

"It seems like Theodore is finally speaking and laughing freely to someone other than us ", Andrew said, who walked with Parth and came near us.

Theodore just shrugged. "Well I am a lucky person ",I said to Andrew and smiled.

"You truly are because Theo speaks rarely to anyone. "

I smiled and nodded my head at them and walked my way towards the canteen.

I reached my friends and started eating with them.

"I heard so many people talking about you, Kanz. Is that all true? ",Chloe asked me.

"I guess that I am the talk of the town now ",I laughed.

Kryz, Harry and Chloe laughed hearing my reply.

"I guess so too,'' Chloe said.

"Just be careful. The so-called college beauty may harm you ",Harry warned me.

"Well, to tell the truth, she has already spoken with me a couple of times I think. "

"Whaaat?? ",the trio shouted.

"She just warned me not to go near Parth and I just decently told her not to disturb me ",I said innocently.

"Oh god Kanz! Why didn't you say this to us before? ",Kryz asked me.

"Don't worry babe! I handled those situations perfectly. If something would have gone wrong, I would have surely said to you ",I said sincerely.

They nodded and started speaking

I looked toward the popular table to see Parth, Theodore, Andrew sitting among them.

Even though the popular group is a little big, one can easily spot those three. And of course, Jacqueline is trying her best to gain Parth's attention. Silly girl!