8 - Commotion in locker room

Akansha POV:

Why is he looking at me? "What? "

"What what? "

"Why are you looking? "

"I have eyes to look at ,so I am looking. What's your problem? "

Ugh!! Him and his knock-jokes! Help me god!

"Just stop with your silly, stupid words "

"If it's irritating you, then I will surely speak like that only ",he said with a smirk on his face.

"Can we stop this bullshit and start to discuss our project? "

"Yeah, right. When I speak with you, you feel like I am talking all bullshit. But when you speak with others, you speak with them well ",he said angrily and nodded his head in a mocking way.

 But when you speak with others, you speak with them well ",he said angrily and nodded his head in a mocking way

"It's because they are so cool unlike you ",I pointed out to him.

"Really? Who cares about what you think of me?! I don't fucking care. "

"Okay. "

"Okay? Just okay? ",he asked back angrily.

"What am I supposed to say then? ",I asked him, confused.

"Nothing. "

"What nothing? You just asked about it now! And then you are telling me nothing. Are you trying to prove that you are a psycho? "

"Now are you trying to prove that you are a chatterbox Miss. nonstop?"

"Ugh! You ....psy....",I started but Andrew cut me off, "Guys, can you both stop fighting like a couple? "

"Whaaaatttt?? ",both me and Parth asked at the same time.

"Chill! I just said that to stop your bickering ",he said calmly. Theodore was also giving us an amused smile.

I gave them both an unbelievable look.

"Parth you know that I do my work rarely. Surprisingly, I am in a mood to discuss my project. So, it will be good if you do your work too without making more noise ",Andrew said.

"Look, I am very interested to hear your funny fights but since I got the mood to work, I should make it very useful ",he added.

Parth nodded his head slowly and Andrew and Theodore smiled at me and then turned to discuss within themselves.

I looked at Parth to see him looking back at me.

I raised my eyebrow like asking what? He too raised his eyebrow as a reply.

We were looking at each other for some time.

"Okay fine!!! ",we both said at the same time.

"Look ",we both said at the same time, again raising our fingers against each other.