29 - Enlighten Me

AKANSHA POV:

During school life, Sam would always protect me, scaring all the people who try to approach me. Even though I hate it, sometimes it feels good to be protected.

At this moment, I wished him to be here with me. One cannot be in one's life all the time.

I witnessed Parth kissing Jacqueline opposite to my locker.

Didn't he just kiss me yesterday? How can you forget that he is a playboy? There is nothing wrong with him. It was me who allowed him to kiss me.

Why did I come here? Books... Yeah! Books. I walked towards my locker and took the necessary books I needed and turned to go but the worse thing happened.

I locked eyes with him. It was just for a second; Or maybe less than that but it hurt me badly. I turned and walked towards my class.

I heard Parth calling my name from a distance but I just ignored it and walked fast.

Upon entering the class, I saw Kryz sitting there. So, I walked towards her and sat next to her.

"Are you okay? "

"Yeah. Just a little headache ",I smiled at her weakly.

At that time, I saw Jacqueline, Emma and Bella walking inside with their usual, arrogant attitude. Seeing me, Jacqueline smirked and looked at me in a taunting way. This bitch! You can do whatever you want; I don't care!!

When the class got over, I stood up to go but Jacqueline stopped me.

"What do you want Jacqueline? ",Kryz asked her.

"No offense; I just came to warn your friend ", she said to Kryz. "Be careful sweetheart ", Jacqueline said with a smug smile. She is crazy!

"And I heard that you and Andrew patched up. Andrew has a big heart to accept you. I don't know what he sees in you ", Jacqueline said provoking us.

"We know that you are weak at the head. So, we won't take your words seriously. Don't worry! We are not offended ",I plastered a smile towards her and walked off with Kryz who was laughing seeing Jacqueline's reaction.

"See you later ", Kryz waved and walked towards her next class. Oh no! Now I should sit next to him! Keep calm! Nothing will happen against your wish! I took a deep breath and entered my next class.

Since I came straight from the previous class, no one was inside. So, I wore my airpods and listened to the soothing music.

I felt someone sitting beside me but I didn't dare to see who it was. Because no one dares to sit in the place of that psycho except himself.

Soon Mr. John came and started the class. I expected him to try to speak with me. But nothing of that happened. My eyes ached trying to form some droplets of water but I controlled myself thinking it was not worth it.

He has his own life and he has the right to enjoy his life in his own way. And I can't be angry since he is not my boyfriend. I can't expect him to be my boyfriend since he kissed me.

When the bell rang, I started gathering my things from the desk and put it in my bag. And when I was about to stand, Parth held my hand stopping me.

By then, everyone vacated the class. No!! I can't be with him alone!! I tried to go but he held me firmly. "What's the matter? ",Parth asked, confused.

I turned to look at him. His face was filled with sadness waiting for my reply.

 His face was filled with sadness waiting for my reply