36 - Parth With Jacqueline?

Merry Christmas my dearrrr readers! I hope you all are doing fine! Thank you so much for waiting patiently  for my update!! Next week is crucial in my life! I am having my practical exams! Have fun reading this chapter! Happy reading :)

***************************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

The dance practice was a great success. In mid of that, Parth perfectly predicted that I didn't take dance class as it would make me miss Sam. Even though I felt him curious about Sam, I am glad that he didn't ask me about him. He even remembered Winston Diner too. How can one man's mind be so sharp? It couldn't be! But he is! He is too inhumane!

Master Zack helped us by correcting our minor mistakes in the dance. The two weeks flew fast and the 'Dance Divine' came. The opening performance was a grant success. But the big performance was yet to be done. I was hell nervous since everyone was expecting more from Parth. I don't know whether I would be able to compete with Parth and Jacqueline's chemistry. Speaking about Jacqueline, when she heard that I am going to replace her, she got literally mad! In anger, she pushed everyone at the hospital and managed to walk with the help of the stick. But when she neared the lift to go out, the nurses came running to stop her. In thought of escaping them, she tripped on her way and fell on the stairs causing severe injury on her body. Even though I feel pity for her, a small, tiny part of me feels that she deserved it for separating Andy and Kryz who are now a cute, lovely couple.

I wished Chloe for her performance and went to my dressing room to change but Parth suddenly came out of nowhere scaring me.

"Parth ",I shouted, "What are you doing here? "

"I felt a nervous vibration from you. So, I just came to boost you up. "

"Um.. ",I tried to speak but no words came out. How did he know that I was nervous?

"We did a great job at the opening performance. Everyone's eyes were on us. I am damn sure that they loved us as dance partners. So, don't overthink with your overthinking mind. I know that you are a pro at dance. So, don't think yourself low. You are cent-percent perfect for me. Jacqueline would have taken more time to learn the steps. But you are so fast and perfect just like me. So, the only thing you should do is to dance naturally, feeling the beats of the music ",Parth stated, with a confidence-filled voice.

"Are you a motivational speaker? ",I asked him. "I feel the adrenaline running in my veins to dance perfectly as you spoke. "

"For you, I can do that too ",Parth chuckled and held my face with his palm and kissed my forehead.

"Best of luck Kansha ",he whispered.

"Best of luck Parthu ",I whispered looking at his gentle, warm-filled eyes. He then left me to get ready for the dance.