6 - Parth's favorite hobby

Akansha POV:

His gaze made me surrender to him. He held my waist in a tight grip. My whole body was flushed against his body. My arms were securely placed on his shoulders feeling his muscles underneath his shirt. He slowly brought his face closer to me without breaking the eye spell. My eyes closed on its own accord sensing the intensity of his gaze. I could feel his breath fanning on my face. And then....a banging noise was heard.

"Kanz! Are you inside?", I heard Kryz's voice which broke the illusion vibe around us.

Taking in the surroundings, I was shocked. I quickly stood up from the embarrassing position and luckily he too stood up and went towards the door taking the keys from the corner.

What the hell just happened here? Did I really want to kiss him...again? Argh! Are you out of your mind?

How can you give your first kiss to some playboy? Even though it was an accidental kiss, it just happened now!

I know that it doesn't mean anything to him. But....but...it was my fi...My thoughts were interrupted by a worried voice, "Are you okay dear?", Kryz asked and hugged me.

I just nodded my head in an affirmative way. Slowly Krystle brought me towards the parking lot.

"What happened, Kanz?", she asked me.

"Parth....Parth thought that it would be better if we spoke without any disturbance, so he took me there. Don't worry....I am fine."

Calm down Kanz. Calm down. Nothing happened there. She just looked at me and slowly nodded her head.

"What were you doing with Andrew?", I asked, changing the topic.

"He....he helped me in finding you", she said with a flushed face. 

Did something happen between them? 

"Kryz...but...", I started but she interrupted me, "Okay....okay...enough of this....since it's already time, you just skip your work at Green World".

"No...no...you just drop me there. I can work. "

"I insist", I added with a smile on my face.

"Okay, fine."

Soon we reached the restaurant and I went inside.

"Hello beauty", Sophia said with a cheerful smile.

"Hiiiiiiiii Sophie", I greeted her back cheerfully. I soon changed into my uniform and started to do my work in the restaurant.

The bell rang indicating the entry of another customer. So I took my notepad and went to take the order to see Parth sitting in the same place as yesterday.

He is just a customer. You can do it. Come on Akansha, you can.

I reached him. "What do you want, sir?", I asked him politely.

"The usual", he said with a straight face.

"The usual? I couldn't understand, sir. Could you say it clearly?"

He gave me an unbelievable look, "Filter coffee with little sugar and a Black Forest Pastry cake."

"Anything else sir?", I asked.

"No.. that's all. Remember this order because I am a regular customer here. And I don't like repeating myself. Am I clear?", he asked.

"Yes sir", I said and left.

Am I clear? What an attitude? He doesn't even have the patience to repeat his order. Psycho!

I placed his order and then continued my other work. Soon the closing time came and I went towards the room and changed into my dress and said bye to Sophia and walked outside to see Parth leaning on his car.