39 - The Prom

AKANSHA POV:

"Don't you listen to my warnings? ",Jacqueline sneered.

"And why should I listen to your useless warnings? "

"You..?! ",she glared angrily.

"Me---what? ",I asked her with a bright smile appearing on my lips.

"When are you going to come out of your imaginary world? "

"Parth is just using you for his entertainment. He will throw you out soon", Jacqueline smirked.

"Did you ask Parth whether he bunked the classes for me? Did you ask Parth whether he took me to his house? Did you ask whether he fucked me that day? ",Jacqueline asked with a smirk on her face.

For one moment, my heartbeat rate increased, hearing her words. What if? What if Parth lied to me? What if Pa---No!!

"For your kind notice, I am playing with Parth's feelings. It's not the other way around. I didn't get much attention from other students, so I just decided to make Parth fall for me to get popular status. And it was too simple and easy ",I said sarcastically.

Jacqueline looked dumbfounded which made me laugh loudly.

"You seriously thought that I was speaking the truth, didn't you? "

"You are such a dumb! Like this many rumors may come. That doesn't mean Parth is playing with me. You don't know the real Parth. Only I do! And his real friends know too. And to answer your question, Parth explained everything to me. And I have no reason to share his words with you. You were thrown out of the house when you tried to come close to him. Am I right? ",I asked her.

She didn't speak a word but glared at me.

"I love Parth and I believe him. I trust him. You can't even break an inch of my relationship with Parth. And don't keep on blabbering and spreading false rumors. I know that whatever I say won't change your sick-minded brain. But, I would like to make my point clear. Stay the fuck away from me and Parth ",I sneered.

"You will regret your words soon Akansha ",Jacqueline shouted when I walked away from her.

"Is that so? ",I asked her back. "But I don't think so ",I said with a big grin on my face and walked towards my next class.

"Where did you go Kansha? ",Parth asked as soon as I sat beside him.

"I was just stuck with my locker. And it was a little crowded to come here ",I said with a small smile playing on my lips. I need not make you worry about Jacqueline's warning! I know for sure that you will confront her. And it will cause a big problem. And you might even get suspended because of this issue. I guess I should let this thing slide away this time. If she speaks again, I will make her learn a different way; my favorite way; the way where she will end up with a black eye and few damages on her body. She is even in the bad list of hurting my best friend Kryz and Andy too. Everything has a limit. If she crosses it, she will definitely face the other side of me, the evil one.

"So, where is my hello kiss? ",Parth asked suddenly, making me come out from my thoughts.

"Parthu!! We are in public ",I said looking back at the students.

"So what? It's not a crime to kiss my girlfriend. Are there any rules like I should not kiss my girlfriend ? ",Parth asked innocently.

"Parthu ",I groaned. But then a thought came to my mind.

I then took his hands and kissed softly on the back of his hand. "Hello Parthu ",I said with a chuckle.

"Hey! This is not fair. I need a proper hello ki--",but he stopped when Mr. John entered the class.