12 - Winning Akansha's support

AKANSHA POV:

Was all my friend's pain due to misunderstanding? I couldn't digest the information.

Even though what he did was wrong, he should speak with her to clear this misunderstanding.

I know that Kryz is still deeply in love with him. I must help them to patch up. And I will make them a couple for sure. Andrew is the perfect guy for her. No one can love her like him. He truly loves her.

" Are you willing to help me Akansha, even after hearing this? ",Andrew asked me.

"You are really a stupid man ",I started but he tried to convince me thinking that I was going to refuse to help him.

But I cut him off, "You are a dumb! You say that you love her but you hurt her. How could you? "

"I...".he started but I cut him off again," You know that you love her. You know that you made a mistake. You know that you hurt her. You know, right? ",I asked him.

"Ye...yes ", he mumbled, lowering his head.

"Then why did you leave her so easily? Why didn't you make her hear your words once? Why did you keep your distance from her?? Why did you think to forget her? Can you live without her? ",I asked him with my loud angry voice.

"No...I can't live without her ",he said firmly.

"You got your answer. Even though she is my friend, I am telling this from a third person's view that you should have forced her to listen to you. Even if she would have shouted at you, she would have thought that you are still fighting for you. But you, you just tried to speak with her only whenever you see her. You should search for her and go and speak to her. "

"Will you help me? ",he asked me with hope in his eyes.

"Of course Mr. Andrew Mark. And I am doing this for my friend!! I know that she is still in love with you!! But she hates you too. She is hurt. "

"Yeah! I know ",he said sadly. "But thanks for the help. It means a lot to me that Kryz's friend is helping me. She used to speak about you when we were.... ",he stopped reminiscing about his happy days.

"Okay, now tell me the plan. "

"We have tried a lot, but she wouldn't budge. Since you are also a stubborn girl like your friend, tell us what to do next??", Parth said mockingly.

I glared at him. That stupid psycho send a smirk seeing my reaction.

"Don't take it seriously Akansha!! Parth is like that only ",Theo said.

The words of Theodore shocked Parth and he gave him an unbelievable look.

"Are you kidding me in front of her? ",he asked shocked.

I laughed loudly and in turn he glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at him mocking him.

"My idea is that I will first speak with her to know her mindset. Then according to that, we could plan. What do you guys think? "

"That will work. We can do that way ",Andrew said.

 We can do that way ",Andrew said