41 - Did I Make A Mistake?

PARTH POV:

"Explain ",Andy demanded, fiddling with his fingers, sitting opposite of me.

After Akansha and Krystle left, Andy dragged me out with him.

The whole ride towards my house was filled with deadly, awkward silence.

"What should I say? ",I asked nonchalantly.

"What the fuck where you doing there? You hurt her Parth! She is deeply hurt ",Andy shouted like a madman.

"Calm down man ",I said, earning me a deadly glare from him.

"She played with me. So, I said like that ",I confessed.

"She was playing with my emotions. And I was a fool to share all my thoughts and feelings with her ",I said sharply.

"Are you saying that she was faking every time when she was with us?", Andy asked astonished.

"Yes ",I said sternly.

"I don't believe it ",Andy said, shaking his head. "Kanz is not like that. I think you have mistaken her. She is not like that ",Andy said, perplexed.

"I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes ",I said, trying to make him believe the true colors of Akansha.

"You saw? What did you exactly see? "

"A video. "

"You idiot! You saw a damn video and believed everything! Have you gone nuts? ",Andy asked bitterly.

"Hear me out!! ",I shouted.

Flashback:

Two days back before the prom:

"What do you want? ",I sneered when Jacqueline blocked my way towards my last class of the day.

"When did Parth stop his playboy ways? Don't you miss the way you used to be? You were carefree, cool and composed. But after that bitch Akansha came, you are following her like a lost puppy. She is controlling you. And you are allowing her! How could you allow her Parth? ",Jacqueline asked with her fake high-tone voice.

"Done? ",I asked her coldly, "Have you finished your speech? "

Since she didn't speak a word, I walked past her but she cut me off making me angry.

I gripped her shoulders tight, making her yelp in pain.

"What the fuck you want? "

"Akansha is not as innocent as you think. "

"And do you think that I will believe you? Go to hell ",I said sharply and was about to move but she stopped me again. The nerve of this damn girl! If it was a man, he would have been at my feet begging for mercy by now.

"I have proof. I have sent a video on your phone. See it. You will understand that she is just playing with you. "

She will keep on pestering me until I watch this video. Let me just see that damn video for namesake as I know about my Akansha.

I clicked the play button to see what shit it was. But the video made me dumbstruck.

"For your kind notice, I am playing with Parth's feelings. It's not the other way around. I didn't get much attention from other students, so I just decided to make Parth fall for me to get popular status. And it was too simple and easy ",Akansha said and then laughed evilly.

Playing with my feelings? I blinked my eyes to see whether I was seeing the truth. But the same thing repeated again and again, making me stupefied.