27 - The Real Fun

AKANSHA POV:

"Well! Thanks for the compliment ",I smiled at him.

'It seems that if I don't get angry with his words, he will be pissed. Then I shall gladly do that ',I thought with a smirk appearing on my face.

In return, he just shook his head and sat down by the steps.

I would feel good if he spoke something in return but why is he silent? I sat beside him in silence.

"Are you angry at me? ",I asked, looking at him.

"Angry? Why will I be? It's your money! You can do any mad things with it! I cannot ask you

"Angry? Why will I be? It's your money! You can do any mad things with it! I cannot ask you. I haven't seen such a stupid, dumb girl in my life. "

"I just helped her. And it's a thoughtful, kind, pleasant act! And I am not the one who lavishly spends my money. I know what I want and what I need. You need not find fault in that. And I am not a stupid, dumb girl ",I said sternly and stood to walk away from him.

He really tests my patience. I am trying my best to control my anger but he somehow makes me angry.

Let that thought of controlling my anger against him go to hell! He can't always insult me.

A hand gripped me, not allowing me to move further.

I turned towards him, "What? "

"I know I shouldn't have said those words. To tell the truth, I didn't expect a girl to give all the money she had to help someone. I have seen girls flaunting their money. You are really a Mother Teresa ",he said with a chuckle.

"I am not Mother Teresa! She is so pure unlike me ",I huffed.

"I shouldn't say this but I can't control it anymore. You look so cute when you are angry ",he laughed.

"You---",I glared at him and hit him on his shoulder.

He started laughing hard in return! The nerve of him! I turned to go but he stopped me again.

"Okay. Okay. I am not laughing anymore. You are so sweet, and kind-hearted ",he said with a smile.

"I know. "

"Can we go somewhere to a silent place? I hate the medicine smell ",he said with disgust.

"There is a beach nearby. Can we go there? "

"Well! That is better than staying here. "

**********

"Two Masala Peanuts, bro ",I asked the vendor.