47- In Same Room

Happy Valentine's Day my dear lovely readers!! I wish all the happiness for the committed and the couple!! Personally, I am single, so don't worry about being single as the one for you will surely come to your life at some point of your life!!!! So just keep on focusing on your career with contentment.

Happy Reading :)

************************************************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

I saw Parth looking at her who was still clinging to him like a leech.

Can't he just push her off?

I then turned and was about to walk off but on second thought I changed my direction and walked towards them.

His face was masked with anger when he was speaking with her. But when his eyes met mine, he looked relieved and his cold black eyes sparkled brightly.

"Parthu ",I called him sweetly much to my own surprise. What the heck am I doing now?

I looked at him to see his eyes gone big with shock, disbelief and happiness.

"Ye---yes Kansha? ",he stammered looking flustered.

"I am hungry. Shall we eat at the airport? "

"Heh, You! Just get lost ",Erica shouted in envy.

"Just shut the fuck up. Who are you to tell her to get lost? ",he asked, gritting his teeth.

Um?! Did he defend me openly? Isn't this the first time he had defended me? I still remember him the way he kept on defending Jacqueline. Now I understand why he did so. He feared that I would get to know about the dare from her. But why didn't he confront her about it after I came to know about it? He said that he didn't know that she stole the video from him. Then why didn't he do anything about it? Or did he lie to me about it?

"Parth ",Erica shouted desperately trying to get his attention. "Sh--- she rejected you in front of all. She humiliated you. How could you forget about it and be with her so calmly? She is a bitc--- ", but she was interrupted by an angry, grunt roar.

"Damn you! If you speak one more word about her, I will not see you as a woman. I would beat the shit out of you. Just get lost from my sight. Now!", he grumbled in an angry, cold voice making even me shudder in fear.

Her face became pale, shuddering in fear. But without throwing a glance at her, he held my palm in his and intertwined it.

"Let's eat first since you are hungry ",he said with a sweet smile. His face was void of anger and coldness. Instead his face was illuminated in happiness, delight, affection and love.

I looked at Erica to see her throwing daggers at me with her eyes. Wasn't she the one who mocked me asking me whether I was heartbroken and shouted at me for no reason? She deserves it! I smirked at her and walked with Parth hand-in-hand.

Once we walked a distance far away from Erica, I removed my hands from his. He looked at me weirdly and then a mischievous smile was plastered on his face.

What is his stupid, abnormal mind is thinking abou---

His arms touched my waist and pulled me towards him the next moment.

"Parthhhh ",I gasped in shock.

"What happened? ",he asked, trying his best to look like an innocent child.

"What's this? ",I asked, showing his hands on my waist.

He looked at it and his grin grew bigger.