28 - Winston Diner

AKANSHA'S POV:

"What happened, Akansha? You look so dejected ",I heard Parth's voice beside me, intervening my thoughts.

"Nothing ",I said, staring at my hands.

"Do you regret it? ",he asked after a few moments of silence.

"No!!! ",I sighed. "I am not regretting it ",I whispered.

"Did you feel anything? ",I asked, looking at him. Girl!!! What are you asking him? This is not something you should ask him. "I am sorry. Just forget that I asked you ",I mumbled.

"Akansha ",he rasped. How does he manage to call me like that? I must admit that he has great seducing skills.

"I loved it. I just loved when you kissed me back. And I loved each moment of it. And I am anticipatedly waiting to do it again ",he whispered near my ears with his breath fanning my ears.

"Only if you like it ",he added.

"I ---I don't know ",I said the truth.

"That's better than a rejection ",Parth chuckled and winked at me.

"Did you forget to speak? I won't bite you, okay? Mmm.. maybe sometimes; but not all the time!! So chill. "

"Nice motivation ",I laughed hearing his poor words to make me feel normal.

"You are a duffer ",I said with a chuckle.

"But that's what made you laugh ",he said in a duh tone.

Uh! How did he manage to do that? He is really doing some black magic on me, making me do whatever he wishes.

"So, do you like the beach now? ",I asked him curiously, waiting for his reply.

"Like? No! I love beaches!!! ",he mimicked me in a high fake-pitch tone.

I hit him on his shoulders for teasing me.

"Okay. Okay. Stop ",he chuckled. "The beach is nice! But I love to see this breath-taking view more ",he said, staring at me.

He is talking about the beach scenario, right? But why do I feel like he was saying something else or in particular someone??

Not able to fight the attraction, I moved my face to look at the beautiful waves!

That's when I heard some loud bickering from behind. It was some students who were talking about their day quite too loudly.

Thank goodness they didn't come when we kissed. That would have been so embarrassing!

Students? What's the time? I looked at the time on my phone to see it's past 5 p.m.

Shit! I am late to my work! How did the time pass so soon? I then called Sophie.

"Hello Sophie!! ...... I am sorry! I won't be able to come today....... I am sorry for telling you so late!..... I am caught with my college work. I am sorry..... okay.... bye ",I smiled and cut the phone. I am a lucky person to get such a great boss for me.

"Do you like to say sorry often? "

"What? "

"I have seen you apologizing even for small things ", he said, staring at me.

I gaped at him, "I just apologize if I think that it's my fault! There is nothing wrong with apologizing. Sometimes you need to apologize for your small mistakes to make the one you love happy. There is nothing shameful in that."

"How are you seeing everything in a different light? ",he asked astonished.

I just shrugged my shoulders in return. "It's just that I am seeing it in every perspective ",I said in a duh tone.