14 - Akansha's wicked plan

I dedicate this chapter to all my readers who voted and commented. And I thank every silent readers for taking your time to read my story. Thank You :)

Enjoy reading!!!

***********************************************************

AKANSHA POV:

"I can't believe that you bought a horror film to watch ", Krystle said unbelievably.

Well, Theodore and Andrew forced me to change my mind but how can I say that to you? No, right? So, It's better I shut my mouth rather than replying to you!! I am sorry for not telling you the whole truth but it's only for you I am doing this. Later, you will surely thank me. I hope so.

"Whatever!! I am glad that we are going for a movie after a long, long time ",she exclaimed happily.

I looked around to see whether Andrew or Theo were around. But they were nowhere in sight. Maybe they are a little late.

We entered inside and searched for our number.

"What the hell???!!! My number is at last?? ",Krystle asked shocked.

Okay Akansha!! Time to show your acting skills!!

"What? But how come? ",I asked with shock written all over my face.

"I think my seat is behind. How did it happen?? ",I asked with an innocent shocked face.

"Can we go and ask them about this? ",Kryz asked with a confused face.

Oh no! What will I do now? "Kryz... It will only create a scene out there. And our mood will be totally spoiled. So let's watch this and go out somewhere! What do you say? "

"Okay then, let's watch ",she said and sat down making herself comfortable.

I then walked towards my seat which was behind the opposite end of Kryz's. Yes!! I did it!!! Now it's in the hands of Andy to work this plan out. 

The lights went off and they started putting ads

The lights went off and they started putting ads. I took my phone out to message Andy but I saw a shadow in front of me.

I looked up to see a person's face. "Is the plan on? ",I heard Andrew's voice.

"Yes, Now it's your turn ", I said cheerfully and wished him luck.

He patted my back saying thanks and went towards his seat!

"Theo, come on sit...I am sure that we are going to enjoy this time ",I pulled him to sit beside me.

"I searched about this movie today. It's quite a scary movie. The time will be worth it. Let's hope ",I said enthusiastically.

Theo doesn't speak much. I can't expect a long conversation from him.

"Woahhhhh ",I shouted in a loud voice when I heard the start of the movie!!