18 - Unplanned night of being close

AKANSHA POV:

We had dinner and Parth went to my room to make himself comfortable.

Krystle called me aside," Are you okay? "

"I am fine now ",I said even though I was not completely okay. She will be restless if I say that I am perfectly not fine!

"Do you want to sleep in my room? "

Shit! I just forgot that Parth is in my room. I know for sure that I won't get any sleep today. So. it's better to let her sleep peacefully.

"No, I can manage ", I said with a smile. She then hugged me tight and sighed.

"Good night Kanz ",she mumbled and went to sleep.

I then went towards the sofa and sat down to watch something. I then slowly leaned my head on the sofa and made myself comfortable.

****************

I opened my eyes to see a complete darkness. What happened? I couldn't move. My whole body was in pain! A piercing pain! I strained my eyes to see around. The place is covered with blood. I called for help! But no one came. I am alone dying with no one to help! I stretched my hand to feel the surroundings; I came in contact with something solid. I touched it to feel what it was!

"Aaaaahhhh ",I shouted when I felt that thing as a hand. But whose was it? My head started to spin. 'Help! Help! Someone help', I whispered. But no one came. I couldn't breathe anymore. I touched my neck trying to breathe. But nothing could stop me from not breathing.

"Akansha! Breathe! Akansha! ",I heard a faint voice in the back of my head. But I couldn't do it! I tried to say but no voice came out of my mouth.

I suddenly felt warmth surrounding me. "I am here. I am here, Akansha! Breathe! Open your eyes ",I heard a clear voice now. I opened my eyes to stare at the dark depth of black eyes. An endless depth of fear, sadness, worriedness, helplessness and lastly relief is what I saw.

Parth then hugged me tight telling me that he is here! It's been many months since I had this nightmare but it felt so real! I could feel Parth's heart beating at a fast pace since my head is in his chest. He then slowly wiped the tears that had fallen from my eyes.

 How much did he see? I am making myself look foolish in front of him

 How much did he see? I am making myself look foolish in front of him. So embarrassing! Now, he will think of me as a helpless, weak person and one who couldn't even handle a pathetic nightmare bravely.

I slowly moved from him. "I am sorry to disturb your sleep ",I said with guilt.

"That's not at all a problem. Are you okay? ",he asked with his eyes filled with concern? Since when did my eyes start to play with me?

"I am okay. Thanks for helping me a lot today. Thank you ",I said to him with gratitude.

"I guess you know what my fear is?? ",I asked him even though I knew the answer. He looked at me with an unbelievable look.