15 - Partners?

AKANSHA POV:

"Please! Please! Please!! I didn't do anything. I just stretched my hand. But I don't know why my hand went near you. I swear that I didn't try to scare you. Please don't put me in jail. I can't go to jail at this young age. I have a lot to achieve. I di----",he cut me off by keeping a firm grip on my mouth.

The sensible me would have thought that I was speaking bullshit. Who arrests a person for just scaring? But this psycho can manipulate anyone with his charms and money. If I had thought with my sensible mind, I would have spoken something sensible. But here, I am just blabbering like a stupid!

"You are proving to me again and again that your name, Miss. nonstop is very appropriate and suitable to you ",he said as a matter of fact.

I blinked my eyes trying to see what he was going to say.

"You are quite a dumb girl. Don't you know that? ",he asked in a teasing way.

I glared at him. 'Ugh! You girl! He can't see you in the dark. So speak for yourself girl ',my inner me mocked me.

Before I could say anything, he left my hand and I took my hand away from him and kept it on my lap securely.

He then moved his hand away from my mouth and I felt him coming closer.

"Seriously Miss. nonstop, jail??? ",he chuckled. "Don't worry, I like to deal with my target myself. I don't get help from anyone ",he said darkly.

He then put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I was squeezed between his hands and body. I looked at him shocked, but he was looking at the screen intently as if he is not holding me now.

I ignored the warmth from his arms and decided to ask him what he was doing. As if sensing my thought, "Stop gawking at my face. See the movie ",he said. "In the meantime, let me think what to do with you ",he added with his face looking at the screen.

"Are you really scared of horror films? ",I asked him even though I knew the answer. "Keep your mouth shut and watch the movie ",he said ignoring my question. So, having no way, I looked at the screen to watch the movie.

'You have many ways but you decided to keep shut because you like the warmth you get from him', the inner voice said.

Keep your mouth shut!

Soon, the intermission came and the lights illuminated through the dark. He slowly withdrew his hand, "Are you coming out for refreshment? ",he asked.

Well, I need some fresh air. I nodded my head and stood up. I looked at Kryz's direction to see her snuggled with Andrew. So cute! It's good to see that the plan is working!!\

I then went outside with Parth.

ANDREW POV:

Intermission came. I looked at Krystle to see her snuggling in my arms peacefully with her eyes closed. I admired her beautiful face for quite a long time.

I hope she gives us a chance. I love you Kryz!

"Kryz....Sweetheart ",I called her.

She opened her brown eyes, staring at me with a smile on her face. This is the feeling I have been waiting for a long, long time!! I smiled back with all the love inside me.

She slowly blinked her eyes. The beautiful smile on her face changed to a frown. She suddenly moved away from me.

"What happened Kryz? Are you okay? ",I asked worriedly.

"Nothing ",she said, shaking her head. I tried to touch her hand to comfort her but she jerked her hand back.

"I am sorry. I just snu-- snuggled-- I shouldn't have done that ",she whispered.