46 - Trip to U.A.E.

AKANSHA'S POV:

"Damn! Why do women always carry a lot while travelling? ",Sam complained after taking my heavy luggage from the car trunk.

I ignored his blabbering and hugged Kryz tight.

"Enjoy your trip. Have fun. Be happy. Happy journey. Call me once you reach U.A.E. ",Kryz demanded.

And I nodded my head like an obedient kid. "Yes Mom ",I teased her, earning myself a hit from her on my shoulders.

"Can I come with you? ",Sam asked beside me.

"NO ",I rejected his offer for the umpteenth time.

"Sam bro, Let her enjoy her life ",Kryz suggested.

"I would just buy a ticket and see whether you are safe. I swear I will maintain the distance ",Sam said, trying to persuade me to agree.

"I am not a kid Sam. I know what I do. You need not babysit me. And I know you well. You would tell me like this and stay with me in the same room or you would book a room and pursue me to stay with you. You need not worry about me. I shall call you and Kryz daily, so don't worry Sam ",I said firmly.

"Fine. As you wish ",Sam said with a dejected sigh.

"How about I buy you a special gift when I return back? ",I asked Sam, hoping to change his mood.

"Gift? ",Sam's face changed drastically. "I need a very, very attractive gift which should make my mouth go agape ",Sam said with a huge grin.

"With pleasure ",I said bowing to him.

"I will miss you both. Love you ",I exclaimed and then hugged them both and walked inside with my luggage. I did all the security checks, showed my passport, visa, id, ticket and then handed my luggage to the ground handling staff. It was quite a tiring process.

"Where is Parth? ",Mr. John asked when he saw me entering the lounge.

Parth? "I have no idea sir ",I said with a confused face.

"Everyone has come except him ",Mr. John said, seeing his watch for the time. There is still 15 minutes before the flight.

Is Parth not coming for the trip? Maybe he will come a little late.

I then sat and waited for the announcement of the flight's arrival.

A small part of my heart was waiting for him; I don't know why.

'Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows', a voice in me raised but I ignored it.

"The booked flight Air India 245 B to U.A.E. has arrived. Please proceed to gate two immediately ",the announcement soon came.

Why hasn't he come yet? My heart sank as I couldn't find that one face among the crowd.