20 - Parth to apologize

AKANSHA POV:

"Slut? Like seriously? Who the shit are you to judge me? Go and look at the mirror. You can see how a slut looks and behaves ", I said glaring at her.

"How dare you? ",she asked back with shock written all over her face.

"What? I just told the truth. I am not the one who keeps whoring around unlike you. You act as if you are the beauty of the college. But the truth is you are not! Get that in your dumb brain ",I said clasping my hands together.

 But the truth is you are not! Get that in your dumb brain ",I said clasping my hands together

She opened her mouth, taken aback by my outburst.

"I first thought that you are just a greedy bitch but I didn't expect you to be an actual whore, slut, devil, vixen, and a manipulative bitch sucking every male's mouth and making out with strangers in the open. So, when you accuse others, first look at you and what you do ",I said with a smirk on my face.

"See Parth! This bitch is accusing me in front of you. And you are not saying anything to her? Why is she so cruel to me? ",she sniffed, wiping the fake tears from her eyes.

Drama queen! "You can't even speak for yourself. Such a pathetic bitch! This is how others feel when you try to bully them. You have no sens- ", Parth interrupted me, "Akansha! Stop. "

Hearing Parth supporting her, she sniffed loudly and cried on Parth's shoulders trying to gain sympathy.

"What the hell? Why are you supporting her? She was the one who accused me first. And she is the reason why your friend Andrew is in this condition. I can't even believe that you are screwing with her even when you know what she did to Andrew and Kryz ",I said in an unbelievable tone.

"Akansha! You are making a scene here ",Parth yelled.

He is still supporting her. Rage filled me! All I see is red! No! I can't lose my mind.

When I tried to control my anger, tears formed inside my eyes. I somehow controlled my emotions. "FINE! I am not telling anything to your girlfriend. Why should I bother about her? She is nothing to me. And you can go and fuck her too. It's your choice; not mine. I am no one to ask the reason to you! I understand ",I said and walked away fast from the surroundings before I lost my control.

I don't know why but when I control my anger, I cry. I am not weak; I am strong. I wiped the tears that rolled out of my eyes. You know how that psycho is! So, I shouldn't feel bad about it.

If he didn't interrupt me, I would have shown her where she belongs. But he had to interfere with me, supporting her. Why the hell did I ask him to be my partner? He and I can't even be civil for five minutes.

I then took a deep breath to control myself. I heard the bell ringing indicating that the class is about to start. I then soon entered the class and sat on my seat.

"It seems like you are having a bad day today ",I heard a voice telling while sitting next to me.

I looked at Neil grinning at me. "Hey Neil Kayston ",I said, remembering him.