38 - My Girlfriend

AKANSHA POV:

"Can you just stop the car for a moment? ",I asked him.

"What happened, Akansha? ",Parth asked, stopping the car by the side.

But I didn't reply to him. I just got down from the car and started walking in the opposite direction.

I just took a few steps when Parth caught hold of my hand, not allowing me to take another step away from him.

"Kansha ",he called. My eyes filled with tears as he was talking with me like nothing happened today.

I wiped my eyes and turned to see him. He looked worried.

"There are a lot of girls out there for you to play. They will be willing to do anything for you. Please leave me alone ",I whisper-yelled trying to move away from him but he held me more firmly.

"Why are you speaking nonsense? "

"Like seriously??!! Am I speaking nonsense? You know that I love you and I have confessed it to you. And I am waiting patiently for your reply but you just walked away from me with Jacqueline and you took her to your house and kissed her. And I don't know what else you were doing with her. If you don't love me, then just say it. I don't want any false hope. "

"Kansha "

"Parthu!! I know that I have no right to ask you about Jacqueline since I am not your girlfriend. But......but it hurts ",I said pointing to my heart.

"Kansha...I----um--- am sorry. "

This is the second time he has apologized to me but it's not enough this time.

"I didn't mean to go with her. I had to finish some unfinished business with her. And I didn't kiss her. She came close to me and tried to kiss me. But I pushed her off me, the next second. I don't know how you got that pic. It's truly misleading. I asked her to get out when she tried to come close to me. And then I punched the punching bag to relieve my stress and then felt a little tired and slept all the time till evening. I even forgot to have my lunch. "

"I believe you ",I said after a few moments of silence. That Jacqueline can go to any extent to break anyone's heart. I won't be weak helping her to manipulate me. If Parth says he didn't, then I believe him. Parth will surely tell what that business was, a little later. Even I have my own secrets. He didn't even ask a single question about it since he felt that I am uncomfortable about those topics. So, I shall believe him and wait for him to talk about it later.

"But, I need to know what we are? "

"Friends? "

"Are we just friends? Do you go and kiss all your friends? ",I asked him angrily.

"Um...maybe more than friends ",Parth answered nervously.

"What should I say when someone asks me who you are to me? ",I asked him sternly.

"Um... Kansha... you know that I don't do these relationship stuff. I don't feel love. "

"So, are you rejecting me now? "

"I am not! I am just saying what I am. I can't love someone. "

"You can't say that. Everyone in this world will love someone at one point of their life. Don't you feel anything between us? "

"Um--- I-- I don't know. "

"You are so frustrating ",I said, hitting his chest.

"Love gives only pain Kansha. "

"For the umpteenth time, I am saying this to you. Life is a combination of both sadness and happiness. It's the same for love. It gives both pain and joy. The person who is close to you may hurt you, sometimes causing many fights. But once you speak openly with no lies, the pain you felt will be dissipated by love. The more fights happen, the more strong the love becomes. The stronger the love is, the more difficult it is to break. The main key of love is trust. And I trust you Parthu. But, I need an answer from you. You should at least give us a chance and see whether it works out or not ",I said with teary-eyed.