40 - Heartbroken

AKANSHA POV:

Nothing changed. It's not a dream. But why can't I accept this? This is too cruel! Did he just degrade me with my status? Is this the Parth I know?

"Parth Saxton!!! ",I heard Kryz shouting at Parth. "How could you do this?", she shrieked angrily.

Andy held her, comforting her. "Parth! What are you doing? This is not you!", Andy shouted.

"Do you really think she is fit for me? ",Parth asked coldly. "She is not even an inch close to my level ", Parth said harshly, causing me to flinch slightly.

Andy and Kryz looked bewildered hearing his words. My Parth won't speak like this! I think he is having fun!! But I can make him understand that this was not at all funny! He will surely understand and stop these stupid acts.

"How ...cc...cca....c..can you ??!! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!! I know this... this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny at all...just.. just say the truth ",I asked him with love and hope in my eyes.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ",he laughed cruelly, making my insides twitch in uneasiness. He then held my shoulders tightly in his hands. "O my poor girl! You think I love you? If so, then you are a big, big fool. The truth is that I hate you! I HATE YOUUU!! I was just playing with you, and now my task is completed Miss. Akansha Corey ", he said, crushing my heart into pieces.

 Akansha Corey ", he said, crushing my heart into pieces

"You are not in your sense Parth. What the fuck are you thinking? The girl you are speaking about is Akansha! Open your damn eyes Parth! Don't make a terrible mistake. She truly loves you. And I know what you felt about her was damn true! You like her! Just tell the truth. Even if you had started speaking with her for the dare, don't you have any tiny feelings for her? Didn't you feel any emotion towards her even for a second? ",Andy asked angrily.

"Emotion? ",Parth asked. I know for sure that you felt something for me! Please tell the truth, Parth!

"Yes. I felt it ",he said, making me grow a little hope in my tiny heart. "Hate, Irritation, Anger, Pity... I felt only these kinds of emotions with her ",Parth stated demolishing the little, small hope in my heart.

"If you think I like her, then I guess I should choose the cinema field as my career as my acting skills are perfect ",Parth said with an evil grin.

I was shell shocked. The faint voices and murmurings around me were unclear to me. I couldn't move; I felt my heart break into pieces. I can't believe that I was betrayed by him.

Thud!!

I fell down with a thud on the ground like a lifeless person. My whole world has been shattered into pieces right in front of me and I could do nothing about it.

My eyes burned heavily. Parth played with me! But how could he?

I didn't feel the hug of my bestfriend Krystle. I couldn't believe Pa.. no no I don't know him. I pushed myself to stand and took in the surroundings like it is the first time I am opening my eyes to see the real world. Everyone was giving me pity faces, but most of them were laughing at me for my stupidity.