11

Third Person POV

    As the word impostor flashed across the screen Hadlee's nerves had picked up. She wasn't very good at impostor due to the fact she doesn't lie very well.

    She looked to see who she was impostor with and was surprised and happy when she noticed she was impostor with Tommy.

    Hadlee had wondered around the map finally arriving to the navigation room. Tommy, George, Jimmy, and Hadlee were now in the room. George was doing download while Jimmy was doing something with the charting course.

   With a little dance Tommy killed Jimmy and Hadlee moved quickly to kill George. The two impostors jumped in the vent and when they realized it was clear they vented out into weapons. The two of them separated and Hadlee went to Security to get on Cams. She met up with Chandler there.

    As her and Chandler watched cams a body has been reported.

    "There was a double kill in Navigation." Chris spoke. Hadlee hummed as the group began telling their input about the situation.

   "Hadlee is clear for this kill. She was with me in Cams. We hadn't seen anyone go in or leave so these bodies must be old." Chandler commented. Hadlee had spoke up and agreed with Chandler.

   "If you notice not only are George and Jimmy dead but so is Quackity." Dream pointed out. Deciding that voting in seven is quite stupid they all had skipped.

   "Chat this is getting intense." Hadlee exclaimed one she knew for a fact she was on mute. Her chat spammed her with strategies but they all scrolled too fast for her to read.

   Her kill cool down flickered meaning Tommy had just gotten a kill. That means they only need two more. Not bad. The lights had flickered off and since Hadlee had already been in electrical she ran down by the lights, standing back a little to the side so people couldn't see her. She had killed the first person to walk into the room which had happened to be Chris.

    After a few seconds Tommy had gotten a kill which ended the game. The word victory was on her screen along with Tommy and her characters. Their discord call said quite a few choice words to them which made Hadlee have to turn off the sound so her stream wouldn't hear.

   The group had played a few more rounds before Hadlee had finally decided that it was time to end her stream.

   "Well everyone, I believe that will be all for this stream. Thank you all for stopping by and watching. Thank you for all the subs, donations, and follows. I appreciate it all so much. I love you all and have a wonderful day or night!" Hadlee exclaimed to her stream before shutting off OBS.

    Dream had moved to a different vc and had texted Hadlee to join when her steam ended, so once it did she joined.

  "Is there something you need?" Hadlee asked in a small genuine voice. Clay let out a small chuckle.

   "No I just wanted to talk. How have you been?" He asked.

   "I have been good. I've been hanging out with sapnap a lot." She spoke with a smile, even though he could not see her. He sighed.

   "What's wrong?" She questioned genuinely worried that something had happened.

  "It's just, I wish I could hang out with you. Like be there all the time." He spoke with such a troubled voice. Hadlee smiled to herself.

   "Who said you couldn't be here?" She spoke lowly.

   "What do you mean?" He asked, genuinely confused by what the girl had said.

  "Who said you couldn't be here?" She spoke slowly.

  "The state difference is kinda talking at the moment." He spoke completely oblivious to what she was applying.

  "You're actually oblivious." Hadlee said laughing. He scoffed but she heard him chuckle.

   "So then explain." He spoke confidently.

   "Why can't you just come visit me in Texas?" Hadlee spoke without faltering. Clay took a sharp intake of a breath. He was greatly caught off guard.

"I-, w-well." He began stuttering out, not knowing what to say to her question. Hadlee let out a laugh.

"It doesn't have to happen. I'm just saying." She spoke switching discord to her phone and powering off her computer. She got under her covers and instantly got comfortable.

"I-I don't even know what you look like and you don't know what I look like." He rambled out.

"So? It would be considered like a face reveal." She spoke with a laugh. Little did she know the man was just making up excuses because he knew if he met her in person he would be a nervous wreck.

   "I'm not saying this has to happen Clay." The way she spoke his name rolled off her tongue perfectly to him. He loved hearing it.

   "Is this your way of saying you don't want to see me." She joked. Clays heart stopped for a moment. He didn't realize she was joking and actually thought that she thinks he doesn't want to see her.

  "Fuck, no. Hadlee god no. I want to see you so bad." He rushed out quickly. Hadlee let out a laugh.

  "Whatever block man. We can figure this out some other day. I need to sleep, I have class tomorrow." She spoke, her eyes beginning to get heavy.

   "Fall asleep on the phone?" Clay asked quietly.

  "Of course." Hadlee mumbled before drifting off to sleep.