41

Third person POV

   "Nick what am I supposed to wear!" Hadlee exclaimed jumping on his bed. He let out a hmph on the impact but then turned to me.

   "I don't know wear like sweatpants or something." He said going back to Twitter. Hadlee quickly grabbed Nick's phone and shut it off, putting it in her back pocket.

   "Give me that back bitch." He protested. Hadlee simply stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her. He reluctantly followed behind. Hadlee led him to her room before shoving him inside.

   "Clay hasn't said anything about where we are going on this date so I need you to go and ask him what I should wear." Hadlee said sternly. With a loud 'ugh' Nick stood up and walked towards Clays room. With a knock he heard a come in so Nick opened the door.

Clay laid on the bed, his phone in his hands. As Nick walked in Clays eyes left his phone and flicked over to Nicks.

"Your girl thing sent me here." Nick grumbled sitting on Clay's bed. Clay simple raised his eyebrow at him.

"Well what for?" He asked setting his phone down on the bed.

"She said that you won't tell her about the date you guys are going on so she doesn't know what to wear. She wants to know what to wear." Nick said with a shrug. Clay chuckled.

   "Tell her to wear something casual yet fancy at the same time. Like one of her sundresses." Clay explained. With a quick nod Nick left the room and made his way back to Hadlee's.

"Clay said to dress in one of your sundresses." Nick said laying down onto Hadlees bed. Quickly she ran into her closet and began looking through the sundresses she owned. Her eyes scanned over a few before they landed on her simple white dress.

Quickly she pulled it off the hanger and put the dress on. Hadlee hadn't worn the dress in a while but she loved the way it had fit on her. Hadlee slowly made her way out of her closet. Nicks eyes flicked over to her at the noise of the door being opened. Nicks bored face instantly turned upwards as a bright smile took over his face.

"Shh don't say anything until my hair and makeup is done." Hadlee quickly shushed him as if she could guess the next words to leave his lips. Which a huff Nick laid back down and began scrolling through Twitter once again.

   "Finally I'm done." Hadlee said after what felt like hours to Nick. Nick instantly sat his phone down and turned towards the girl. It was a rare occurrence to see Hadlee in this much makeup but the look fit her perfectly. Each part of the makeup complimented some part of her.

   "Well, what do you think?" She asked with a soft smile. Nick's smile widened even more as he pulled the girl into a hug.

"You look beautiful Hadlee! Clay will be mind blown." Nick said making the girls smile widen even more.

Nick and Hadlee sat in her room talking about random stuff until Clay sent a text saying it was time to go. As Hadlee left her room her nerves perked up.

Why would she be nervous? Maybe it was because she was going on the first date with the boy she really likes. Although why would she be nervous about that because they've kissed many times.

She quickly shook off her nerves and walked down stairs.

Clay stood at the bottom of the stairs looking up at the girl who was a ball of nerves. His smile widened as she came into view. She was breathtakingly beautiful to him. A slight blush spread across her cheeks as she walked down the stairs under his gaze.