10

Third Person POV

It had been days since Hadlee's panic attack. Nick had come and gone from her house whenever he had the free time. He had become quite fond of the twenty year old girl. He didn't like her anymore than he would love his sister. He only saw her as such. Hadlee had felt the same and had only seen him as a brother.

Hadlee hadn't talked to Clay much, just a text here and there, but she was acting offly awkward. She didn't know how to talk to him after what he had saw. Clay had picked up on her actions and let her have her space. No matter how much he wanted to talk to her, he will put her first. 

    "Hello stream!" Hadlee said excitedly. Messages began flooding her feed which brought a smile to her face. 

   "Today we will be playing among us with Quackity, Tommyinnit, Tubbo, Wilbur, Dream, Sapnap, George, Chris, Chandler, and Mr Beast!" Hadlee was beyond happy to have the chance to play with such huge creators. Tommy had contacted Jimmy a few days prior to the stream telling him how much of a fan Hadlee was. He had made a few connections and now they are all playing. 

   The word crewmate flashed on Hadlee's screen as the round had started. She instantly saw that she had the medbay scan task so she had tried to lead someone over to medbay but no one had caught on to what she was doing. Finally Dream ran by and had caught onto Hadlee's tactics and followed her into the room.

   After watching her scan they stuck together. Hadlee was about to do her wires task when a body had been reported. Quackity had been killed. 

   "Where was the body?" George had asked. The same question was asked by the others.

   "It was outside of security." Chandler said.

   "Hadlee is safe, she scanned." Dream's voice rang through her headset. 

   "Dream is also safe for this kill." She spoke softly. The others began conversing on whether or not to skip. Eventually they all had come to the conclusion that since they didn't have any proof on who it could possibly be. 

   Hadlee had stuck with Dream for most of the game until O2 was called. She had split up with him to go fix the other one. While she was typing in the keycode a body was reported. A list of three people had been killed that past round, it was a double kill. Dream had reported the body.

   "Where was the body?" Jimmy asked.

   "It was outside of admin." Dream spoke with confidence. There were 6 people left. If they vote out the wrong people person here it will be an easy kill for the impostors and they will win almost instantly.

   "Skip here." Chris said as he noticed that the timer was red. Quickly all of them had skipped and the next round had started. Hadlee noticed the stupid mistake they pulled but went along with it anyway. 

   As soon as the kill cooldown went off and instantly a double kill had happened. The words defeat was across the screen and Dream and Jimmy's characters showed up.

  "What!" Hadlee exclaimed. She had been with Dream for most of the game. How did he even get away to kill anyone.  Hadlee was beyond confused but let the laughter of the two impostors die down before the next round would begin.