49

Third Person POV

Clay anxiously sat on the plane to the UK. Wilbur, George, Karl, technoblade, and Quackity have all started to believe that Clay hadn't cheated on their friend. Clay had told them not to speak to Hadlee about it due to the fact he wanted to do it on his own.

    Although is was quite hard for the others to hide their knowledge from the others. Or well Tommy and Hadlee. They would often hear the girls sobs when she was alone. She didn't want to cry around them so she had waited until they thought she had all left.

   Tommy would normally go in and comfort the girl. Throughout the week Hadlee had been there Tommy was just as stressed as Hadlee was. He was conflicted of what to do.

   Hadlee has been his friend for a very long time and he was always going to there for her, but Clay is also his friend. The two are quite close when the cameras are off.

   Of course he was mad at Clay for hurting her. He wasn't just mad, he was livid. He never expected Clay to do something like this. No one had. Then again the others knew the truth while he and Hadlee didn't.

When Clay landed in the UK he instantly spotted his short brown haired friend. George isn't short to others but Clay, he was quite short. With a quick bro hug thing the two left the airport.

The two made small talk on the way to Tommy's house. The others knew of Clay coming but Hadlee and Tommy.

As the large white house came into view, Clays nerves sparked. He had planned a whole speech on what he would say to her but now that he is here, he was left speechless.

   "Come on Clay." George pushed. With a quick nod to himself Clay for out of the car. He could already hear the loud group from outside.

   As Clay and George step foot into the room, everything went silent. All eyes were on Clay. Some looked at him with slight anger while others just simply kept an emotionless gaze.

"Hello." Clay said awkwardly.

"I know we all discussed this over the phone but I still need to know the truth. You didn't cheat on Hadlee correct." Technoblade said walking closer to Clay.

"I am one hundred percent correct. I did not cheat on her and I never would." Clay explained. Before anyone else could mutter a word a new figure joined them in the room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Tommy exclaimed. Clay quickly turned around quickly to look at the sixteen year old boy. The boy looked obviously stressed and he looked livid while staying at Clay.

   "You have some real fucking balls for showing up here you know that. After everything you've done." Tommy seethed. Clay nodded. Even though Clay was taller than Tommy, he felt small under the gaze of everyone around him.

   "Tommy you need to let me explain." Clay spoke confidently. Tommy scoffed.

   "Let you explain. You don't deserve that. You know what you do deserve though." Before anyone could said anything Tommy drew his hand back before punch Clay in the jaw.

   "What the hell is going on in here?" A new voice called. All heads turned to the short brown haired girl as she stared at the scene in front of her.

   All of her friends sat around the couches while Clay and Tommy stood in the middle of the room. Clay held his jaw with his hand while moving it back and forth.

   "Someone better tell me what the hell is happening here or I swear to god." Hadlee threatened. Although everyone had kept their mouths shut tight.

  "1." Only silence.

   "2." That's when someone cracked.

   "Clay showed up here with George. We all knew about it because he wanted to tell you the truth but when Tommy saw he was here he punched him." Tubbo blabbed. All head turned to Tubbo.

   "Thank you Tubbo." Hadlee spoke calmly before walking over to Clay. Ignoring everyone's stares she gripped his chin softly and examined where he has been punched. A slight bruise had already started forming. Hadlee shook her head before turning back to Tommy. Tommy quickly shifted uncomfortably under her gaze.

  "You." She said pointing towards him. His eyes snapped to meet hers.

   "I don't care how pissed you are at someone you do not punch them." She scolded. Tommy crossed his arms and scoffed.

   "He deserved it." Tommy complained.

    "Did I ask if he deserved it? No I didn't. No more punching people understood?" She said sternly.

   "Understood." Tommy grumbled. The others watched in amazement at how easily Hadlee had gotten the immature sixteen year old to calm down.

   "Let's talk outside." Hadlee mumbled quietly towards Clay. He nodded slowly and followed her out the door.

   "Are you okay?" Hadlee asked as the two of them sat down on the swing outside. Clay looked at her with furrowed eyebrows.

   "After all of this that had happened I should be the one asking you." He mumbled. She shrugged and swung softly.

   "So what is the truth?" Hadlee asked softly.

   "That picture is of me and my ex girlfriend over two years ago. That is why I look so different." Clay started.

   "I don't know how you got that picture or where the person got it because that photo was deleted a long time ago."

   "Although I do have reason to believe that it was my ex who had done this. She had gone to similar accounts like this to break apart any friendship I had with a girl because she didn't want to see me happy with another girl. She is actually crazy." Clay paused and looked over at Hadlee to see her watching him already, an unreadable expression on her face.

"Hadlee I need you to believe me when I say this. I would never, ever, put you in a situation like that. I know it seems like I did but it's all a big misunderstanding. Hadlee you have made me happier than anyone has, ever. I used to think that after my ex I would never find anyone who I would love again but then Tommy accidentally leaked your Twitter." Clay paused.

"Hadlee I love you so much that it is hurting me so bad to know that this had happened. All I want is for us to get past this." Clay finished. Hadlee pursed her lips.

"I believe you, I really do. It's just the distance between us puts a doubt you know." Hadlee said. Clay furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Clay you live HOURS away from me. Who says that something like this won't happen. Or even if it isn't this it could be something else. Maybe you'll get tired of the distance and decide I'm not close enough for you and break it off." Hadlee rambled. Clay quickly took the girls hands into his own and gave them a tight squeeze.

   "Hadlee listen. I know that is something scary to think about. Hell I've thought about it too but we will and can make it work. Or maybe we could make this easier for you. Move to Florida with me." Clay said confidently.

   "What?" Hadlee questioned stunned.

   "Move in with Nick and I in Florida."