14

Third Person POV

   The days ticked by and before Hadlee had noticed it was already Friday. She was offly worried about this day but overall very excited. She was going to be meeting the person who had made her days a little brighter. 

   Neither of the two had a clue about what each other looked like. Well Hadlee knew what the fandom knew. He was tall, had green eyes, and dirty blonde hair. That is about all she knew so she would be in for quite the surprise. 

  Hadlee had got into her car to make her way to the large airport a few towns over. It wasn't a far drive but it wasn't exactly the quickest either. As she arrived her nerves started to take over. she anxiously picked at her nails as she made her way around the busy airport. 

   She finally made it to where a sort of waiting room was. Many uncomfortable chairs were in this room along with a connecting food places. Hadlee sat impatiently waiting for the text from Clay saying that he had landed. 

   Clay on the other hand was excited to meet the girl who he had cared so much about. Even though the two had no idea what the other had looked like he already knew that she would be beautiful to him. Just her personality made her beautiful. 

   Clay sat impatiently on the plane, wanting it to move faster. He wanted nothing more than to see Hadlee. As the plane landed Clay sent a message to Hadlee telling her he made it. Hadlee's and Clay's nerves spiked. 

   As Clay got off the plane and looked around he realized how hard it would actually be for him to find Hadlee. He had no idea what she looked like, or what she was even wearing today. He went to baggage claim and got his bag before he pulled out his phone and instantly clicked on her name.

  "Hello." Her voice was soft, the nervousness showed through her voice completely. Clay licked his bottom lip before looking around the airport seeing if someone matched his Hadlee. Sadly he didn't see anyone with a phone up to their ear.

  "I never thought about how hard it would be to find you in a busy airport. I don't know what you look like." He said chuckling. He heard her giggle through the phone.

   "Well I am at this one waiting area. Not many people are around but I am sitting by the window." Hadlee exclaimed. Clay looked around but still didn't find anyone that matched what she described. He walked further into the airport, his baggage in his hand. 

   "I have the perfect view of the plane you got off of." She mumbled. Clay had looked around the room until his eyes zeroed in on a girl.

  The girl sat with a phone up to her ear as she looked out the window. She had a soft look about her, but she looked nervous. As the girl spoke he heard Hadlee's voice through the phone. A smile made its way onto his lips. He found his Hadlee.

   "How will I know who you are?" She questioned. Clay didn't take his eyes off her and smiled even bigger.

   "Want me to yell?" He questioned. The girls eyes widened but slowly they faded down and she smirked.

   "Yes." She spoke with confidence. So Clay did just that. He yelled out nothing in particular. Many eyes in the airport snapped over to him, two of them being her eyes. Her eyes scanned down his body but then went back up to meet his eyes. A smile made its way onto her lips as she stood up and began speed walking over to him. He took this time to admire her since she had quite the walk.

    She had brown hair that was pulled up into a messy bun. Freckles littered her face like sprinkles on top of a cake. She had thick black rimmed glasses that sat on top of her button nose. The seat the girl sat in basically swallowed her, she was very short. The girl wasn't anywhere skinny but she wasn't fat either. She was perfect in Clay's eyes.

   "Clay." She said breathlessly as she neared him. His smile got even bigger showing off small dimples in his cheeks.

   Hadlee admired the man in front of her with a smile. He was tall, taller than she had expected. She was about up to his shoulder with height. He had the dirty blonde hair and green eyes that the fandom had known about but he wasn't as she had thought. He looked better in real life than what she had thought about. Light freckles washed over his nose, although they were barely noticeable. 

 "Hadlee." He spoke with such confidence. Hadlee couldn't help herself when she basically launched herself at the man and hugged him. He was taken by surprise but hugged the girl back nonetheless. 

   "I can't believe I finally got to meet you." She said. Her arms without her knowing tightened just the slightest bit at she spoke. Clay chuckled.

  "I can't believe I finally get to hug you." He said pulling back and looking down at her. She looked up at him and gave him the biggest smile she could muster.

   "You are so beautiful." He mumbled with a small smile. A blush appeared on her cheeks but she let her response stay confident.

  "You're not to bad yourself." She said with a smirk. Clay loved how she had tried to be confident but her whole demeanor screamed that she was a soft and kind person. 

   "Shall we make the trip back to my house?" She said stepping back completely. He gave her a small nod before grabbing his bag and following her out the airport doors.