7

Third person POV

"Hello stream!!" Hadlee announced as she ran around the DreamSMP. Not many people were on due to how late in the day it currently was but she didn't care. Even with it being late Hadlee had around 20k viewers, which she can thank her fame towards Tommy. Ever since her twitter had been leaked she had been getting noticed all over the place.

"How about we do a Q&A?" Hadlee asked as she arrived back at her house that she built. Questions almost instantly began flooding the chat, all were going to fast so she didn't quite catch them all. A donation had popped up in the corner of her screen which made it so she could easily read the question.

"Who is your favorite person on the SMP?" She read allowed. Hadlee had pursed her lips and had to think for a moment. She had already been very close with Tommy but she had also recently started becoming close with overs from the SMP.

"This is a hard question, I would have to say Tommy. I have known him for a very long time." She said nodding, although the nod was more towards herself since she does not use a face cam.

Before she could answer another question she heard the ring of someone joining her VC on discord.

"I'm not your favorite Hadlee!!" Quackity and Sapnap instantly complained. Hadlee let out a small laugh.

"You guys are high up there, but I've known Tommy for much, much longer." She spoke softly, trying to make it so she didn't seem rude. They both hummed in response.

"Are you guys sticking around for the Q&A?" Hadlee asked quietly. After hearing two yesses the next question rolled in.

"Do you plan on doing a face reveal?" Hadlee read. Hadlee paused for a moment. Did she really want to bring up that she had already done a face reveal but took every trace of her face off the internet after the incident happened.

"Yeah Hadlee, do you plan on doing one? I just realized I have no idea what you look like." Sapnap asked in a gentle voice.

"I-I don't know." Her voice slightly cracked at the start before she rushed out the rest of her sentence. She had hoped the boys didn't pick up on her voice crack, but of course they did. They had just chose to not say anything about it.

"Do you simp for anyone?" She read from the new donation message. She hummed quietly.

"She simps for me!" Quackity exclaimed loudly. Hadlee let out a loud laugh while Sapnap instantly began denying it.

"No! She simps for Dream!" Sapnap argued back. Hadlee's eyes widened as the two boys argued back and forth on who she simps for.

"Alright next question." Hadlee said clearing her throat. After she said that Quackity and Sapnap both said that they had to go but they would still be toned into the stream. They just couldn't call anymore.

"Why do you even stream after what you did do Kaden? You don't deserve all of the views you get." The donation machine read off for Hadlee. An instant lump formed in her throat but she swallowed hard and pushed past the comment.

"Next question." She spoke quietly.

"Yeah why would she continue to stream. No one wants to see her after what she did. Everyone only watched you because of Dream." Another donation said.

Donation after donation said the same things. Why is she still streaming? No one even likes her after what happened. No wonder you stopped showing your face on stream. Everyone only likes you because of Dream. Clout Chaser. Attention whore or just whore in general.