5

Third Person POV

Hadlee sat in her gaming chair watching her computer screen with slight nerves. Today was the day she was going to be joining the SMP. They had decided that on her first day that she wouldn't be streaming the SMP but Dream somehow figured out that Tommy would be recording for a video.

The IP was already out into her Minecraft game, but she just sat there and looked at it. She told Dream that she would on at two o'clock her time which is an hour behind Dream.

Finally once it was 2:03 she clicked on the DreamSMP Server. The server took a second to load. She had instantly spawned into a decently sized hole. She looked around where she was at the see she was at the start of the SMP. She had seem this place many times in Tommy's videos.

She looked around until she noticed the familiar block man standing by an opened spot in the giant wall. The green block man wrote in chat for her to join vc 3, which she did as soon as she got discord pulled open.

"Hello?" Dream's voice rang through her headset.

"Hi." She replied softly with a small smile.

"Welcome to the SMP Hadlee!" Dream exclaimed running through the hole in the wall. Hadlee followed behind him quickly. The SMP is bigger than what she thought it was going to be. Building upon buildings were everywhere. She wasn't used to seeing the SMP due to the fact she recently has only been watching Tommy's stream

"So just based on the looks, do you like it?" Dream asked quite quickly.

"It is.. much larger than I pictured. There are so many great builds though. OH! Can we go to L'Manberg?" Hadlee asked Dream excitedly. Dream chuckled slightly and started leading Hadlee towards the nation.

"Oh my gosh! That is Tubbo's giant beehive house!" Hadlee exclaimed running towards the building. She jumped up and looked at the bee's through the glass. A smile sat on her face.

Dream couldn't help the smile that tugged on his lips as Hadlee pointed out things she had recognized from random videos. He found it oddly cute how excited she was to see the different landmarks around the SMP.

"Would you like to go visit Tommy in exile?" Dream asked once he noticed Tommy had logged on.

"I would love to." Hadlee spoke quietly. Dream led her towards the L'Manberg nether portal and led her through it. He made sure that on the trip to Tommy's Hadlee didn't fall into the lava due to the small bridge tommy had made when he mad at the SMP members.

As they arrived they could see Tommy's nametag bouncing about around his island. Tommy was to busy paying attention to his stream and didn't even noticed the two had arrived. Hadlee somehow got up behind Tommy and when he turned around he jumped and smacked Hadlee with a sword.

Hadlee couldn't help the laugh that escaped her when he did this. The noise of someone joining the discord call rang through Hadlee's headset.

"Big H! I see you finally joined the SMP!" Tommy exclaimed, but Hadlee picked up the slight distaste from the way he spoke. She chose to ignore it though.

"That's right child!" Hadlee said before smacking him. Obviously it didn't due much damage because Tommy had armor on while Hadlee only used her fist.

"I am not a child Bitch!" Tommy yelled out before hitting Hadlee with the sword again. Hadlee let out a small laugh.

Dream watched the two converse and play fight around Tommy's island. He didn't speak much, only a few times here and there. He could tell that Tommy had really cared for Hadlee just based on how he speaks with her.

He talks to her with a softer tone than he does everyone else. It is softer but it a very protective done as well. Dream could pick up on it anytime since he too has used the tone when speaking with his little sister.

"Come on Hadlee, I want to show you more of the SMP." Dream finally spoke up after Hadlee had been killed by Tommy for the fifth time. Hadlee said her goodbyes to Tommy before they went their separate ways. Dream and Hadlee went off to the nether while Tommy went of mining.

"Since you will be on the SMP I thought you would want a house, so I spent some time last night getting some materials for you to build with. This is directly above my house. I cleared off the area so you could build your house right here. Although if you want a new spot just tell me and we can go somewhere else." Dream said rambling. Hadlee let out a small laugh at his rambling.

"This is perfect. Thank you!" She said completely excited to build her house on the SMP.

Dream watched as Hadlee built her house. He of course helped from time to time but Hadlee said she wanted to do everything herself. The house was coming across beautifully. She made a small but modern cabin. It was quite adorable in Dream's opinion.

"Thank you for inviting me on your server Dream!" Hadlee exclaimed quietly.

"Thank you for joining Lee."

"Lee?" Hadlee questioned. Dream hadn't even noticed his slip up until Dream had pointed something out to her.

"Oh uh yeah. I was hoping I could call you that. I mean Tommy calls you Addie so I can't call you that. So uh yeah." He rambled. Hadlee found it cute how nervous Dream had gotten.

"Lee sounds nice. I like it a lot." She spoke with a smile. Dream couldn't help the giant smile that found its way onto his lips.

BigH_Davis: Lee, I like that sound of that :)

Dream: I like it too :))
|
Sapnap: I'll spell it out for you
S-I-M-P

Quackity: Had-LEE.. OH I GET
IT NOW
|
    Tommyinnit: You are an idiot
|
          BigH_Davis: Tommy be nice to Big Q!!
|
           Tommyinnit: Fuck off you stupid American
|
              BigH_Davis: You love me <33
|
    Tommyinnit: Sadly :(