31

Third Person POV

It was currently 3:50 and Hadlee had sat in front of her PC anxiously. Clay had already started streaming from his account but had told the girl to not join so it would remain a surprise.

   Hadlee had changed her Minecraft skin so it would look like her normal one but in a light blue dress. It had taken her quite a while to customize it but she was in love with how it turned out.

   Hadlee was snapped out of her daze by the noise of her phone ringing

   Hadlee was snapped out of her daze by the noise of her phone ringing. She looked down to see it was Clay who was calling her. Hesitantly she reached over and pressed the green accept button.

   "Hey! I sent you the server address on discord! Join whenever." He spoke quickly before hanging up. Hadlee had switched over to discord and called Clay who picked up almost instantly. She mumbled out a soft hello before copy and pasting the server ID into Minecraft. Quickly she pressed the 'Go Live' button.

   "Am I okay to join?" She asked softly. Clay let out a small nervous chuckle.

   "Yeah. I hope this is good." He mumbled softly hoping Hadlee didn't hear, but she did.

  Hadlee had logged into the server and was met with a flower garden filled with flowers. She looked around and smiled at the countless amount of flowers that were around.

   As she looked around Clay's Minecraft character snuck up next to her. She hadn't even noticed him so when she turned she let out a small scream of fright. Clay burst out into laughter as Hadlee tried to calm her racing heart.

   "You jerk! It's not nice to scare people!" Hadlee scowled. Clay laughed a little more before taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!" He wheezed. Hadlee huffed but then joined in on his laughing.

Hadlee has used the time of his laughter to examine his skin. It was his normal skin just with him in a suit instead.