33

Third Person POV

   "Clay!" Hadlee yelled as she jumped into the arms of the boy who she had missed dearly. Clay let out a chuckle and held her close to him. He had missed the feeling of being in the brown haired girls arms.

   Instead of Clay going to Hadlee, Nick and Hadlee went to Florida. It was the week of MCC and Nick and Clay had been on the same team. The two spent  a lot time on their computers while Hadlee and Clay's sister explored the city.

"It was lovely spending the day with you Myah!" Hadlee exclaimed. (Since we don't know her real name I am just going with Myah for Clay's sister!) Myah smiled at her before saying her goodbyes.

Hadlee could hear the shouts of the boys as they practiced for their games. She sat her shopping bags in the guest room she was staying in before lightly knocking on Clay's door. With a soft come in she entered the room.

He turned towards the door and smiled when he saw the girl was finally home after spending the day with his younger sister.

   Hadlee slowly walked over to him to see him streaming but everything was muted. Nick and George's Minecraft characters sat in front of Clay's repeatedly punching in his direction.

   "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were streaming." She mumbled freezing in her spot. His smile widened before he took his headset off and walked over towards her. Quickly he wrapped the girl in a tight hug and laughed.

   "It's okay. They can wait. How was the day with my sister?" He asked pulling a chair next to his gaming chair.  I sat down softly and looked over to his chat being spammed about where did he go.

   "It was good. You should get back to your stream. They seem to want your attention." She said with a giggle. He chucked and grabbed her legs and draped them over his lap. He unmuted into the mic and once again started talking to the boys.

  "George how much do you wanna bet that the reason Dream went on mute was because Hadlee got back." Nick laughed before Clay had come back.

  "I am not going to bet anything because you are in the same house as them and could hear her come home." George said with a laugh. Nick huffed just wanting to make a few bucks off of his friend.

   "Hey guys I'm back!" Clay spoke happily into the phone. Nick and George chuckled at him which made Clay roll his eyes.

"Tell Hadlee to come to my room." Nick spoke loudly knowing Clay's stream would pick it up. Clay's cheeks flushed as he whispered to Hadlee that Nick wanted her. She nodded and stood up walking out of his room.

He looked over to his chat to see them spamming the word simp. Clay chuckled and shook his head even though he knew his viewers couldn't see it.

"Only for her." He mumbled quietly hoping George or his stream wouldn't catch it, although with us luck, they did.

   "He said you needed me." Hadlee said walking into Nick's room. Unlike his friend Nick hadn't been streaming but he had muted his discord so the two couldn't hear him talk.

  "Oh I just missed my best friend." He said jumping up and pulling me into his arms. I let out a laugh and hugged him back before letting him get back to George and Clay.

BigH_Davis: @sapnap is very clingy.

Sapnap: and @BigH_Davis is a dream simp :D
|
KarlJacobs: EXPOSED!

Georgenotfound: when Dream just admitted to being a sinp for @BigH_Davis

Dreamwastaken: fuck you.
|
Georgenotfound: when and where?
|
Dreamwastaken: right now. My house
|
BigH_Davis: Please give poor sapnap and i time to leave before you do heatwaves irl
|
Sapnap: ^^^^

User34: their friendships>>>