19

Kaden.Mark: The truth about Miss Hadlee Davis...

I had met Hadlee roughly three years ago when we had went to the same high school together. Hadlee was the shy girl in class that didn't talk much.

I had become good friends with Hadlee and after a year of being her good friend we started dating. Everyone around school told us we were 'couple goals' or that we were the perfect couple.

Everything was perfect until the end of senior year when Hadlee started becoming completely distant from me. She would take hours to respond and when she did they would be small sentences.

I invited her to an end of the school year party which she happily decided to go to. The party was going great until she had told me she had to use the bathroom. I hadn't seen her for over an hour so I decided I would go look for her.

That is when I found her in bed with another man. Hadlee Davis is nothing but a cheater. I hope you all rethink the sweet girl that you have been following.

User27: Yesss Kaden! Bring the bitch down #CancelHadleeDavis

KarlJacobs: Is this true?
|
Kaden.Mark: 100%

User89: this had happened over a year ago, there is no reason as to why you had to bring it up again.
|
User32: oh there's a perfect reason. Now the boys know who she really is. A cheating, lying, whore

User78: @BigH_Davis this you #CanelHadleeDavis
Read 87,970 other replies

Hadlee's whole body went cold and she dropped her phone to the ground. It was happening again. He brought light to the situation even after a year. Her phone began getting blown up by the boys but she didn't answer any of them.

She instantly went to the contact she knew would be able to help and pressed call.

"Hadlee..." She heard his voice on the other end of the call.

"Tommy it happened again." She sobbed out. Tommy had sat at his computer looking through all tweets trying to hold back tears.

"I know Hadlee." He spoke in a pained voice. She let out another loud sob.

"Tommy I need you." She sobbed. The boy knew she needed his comfort. He was the only one who was able to comfort her last time this had happened.

"Get on a plane and come here. I just ordered you tickets and they are for 4pm. Go get ready. I'll see you soon." Tommy said before hanging up the phone.

   Hadlee completely shut off her phone from all notifications as she numbly packed for Tommy's house.

*************************************

    As she arrived at the UK she got in Uber to go to the boys house. Although their age difference it wasn't weird for them to be together since they didn't share a relationship bond. It was strictly a brother and sister bond.

   Before she could even knock on the door she was pulled into a hug my Tommy's mother. Tommy's mother had always thought of Hadlee like a daughter.

   "Oh Hadlee dear. I'm sorry this is happening again. Tommy is upstairs in his room." She said pressing a kiss to hadlees forehead. Hadlee let out a stick nod and slowly made her way up the stairs. With a soft knock the boy yelled come in.

   Hadlee walked in the see Tommy on his computer editing a video. Quickly the boy stood up and pulled the short American girl into a hug. At the feeling she started sobbing again.

  "Tommy is hurts so bad." She spoke numbly. He led her over to his bed where he just held her as she sobbed. This is the second time Tommy had to do something like this and it kills him more each time.

  After some time Hadlee had fallen asleep. He slipped away from her grip and tucked her into his bed. He grabbed out his phone to see it also being blown up by the boys. Taking a look at Hadlee and stepped out of the room and into the bathroom to make a call to the group chat.

  Almost instantly all the boys picked up.

  "Have you heard from Hadlee?"

"What was that Twitter thing all about"

Voices rushed through the phone which made Tommy have to tell them to quiet down.

  "Tommy please tell me you have heard from Hadlee." Dreams voice spoke through the phone quickly.

  "She is currently asleep on my bed. She had just fallen asleep." He mumbled trying to make it not come out wrong. He heard multiple signs from the people on the call now that they know she is okay.

     "Tommy is what the guy said on Twitter true?" Wilbur asked.

   "No." Both him and sapnap said at the same time. The others in the call had just then learned that sapnap had also known about the situation.

   "Well it is but it isn't." Tommy explained which made the whole group call go wild.

   "What is the truth then Tommy?" Dream asked.

  "I can't explain it, that is something Hadlee has to do, but what she wants right now is space. I am telling you that because this isn't the first time she has been through this." Tommy paused for a moment.

  "If anything changes with how she is I will call you all instantly. Please I am begging you, don't feed into the rumors." Tommy said before he ended the call.

  He made his way back into his bedroom and looked at the girl who was softly snoring on his bed. Tears stained her cheeks. His heart broke at the sight.

  He made his way out of his room to see his mom and dad sitting on a chair talking. She looked over at Tommy with a sad smile.

   "Is she okay?" Tommy's dad asked. Tommy walked over to his parents and instantly pulled his mom into a hug. This is when the tears started pouring out of his eyes.

   "Why are people so mean mum. She doesn't deserve this." He sobbed. Tommy's mother held Tommy close to her knowing he didn't show off his feelings much to others.

   "Its killing me to see her like this again." Tommy said, the tears not stopping. Tommy's mom just ran her hands through his hair comforting the boy.