53

Third person POV

   "WELCOME HOME HADLEE!" Nick yelled throwing his arms around the short Texan girl. She giggled setting Prince down and wrapped her arms around her best friend.

  "I miss you soooo much." Nick mumbled hugging her tighter.

   "I missed you two Nick." She giggled against his chest. Finally the two broke apart but Nick instantly grabbed the girls hand and began dragging her through the house.

The two ended up in the kitchen where a large cake sat. It looks messily decorated but she could tell Nick had done it himself. He tried at least.

"I made you a welcome home cake! Here try some!" Nick said putting some on a fork before putting it towards Hadlees mouth. She hesitantly opened her mouth. She was instantly met with the familiar taste of vanilla cake and butter creme frosting. The cake was a little dry but nothing she couldn't handle.

"What do you think!" Nick exclaimed with a hopeful look in his eyes. Hadlees smile widened just at his face.

"It tastes awesome." She exclaimed, leaving out he part of it being dry. He squealed like a girl before taking off towards his room claiming he needed to call Alex and Karl to tell them how great of a baker he was.

Clay and Hadlee chuckled at his childish actions.

"Come on let's get you moved in." Clay suggested walking towards the front door.

Hours later the two had finally finished setting up everything of Hadlees. Or well, almost everything. There were a few boxes left in the room. Patches and Prince lay curled up next to each other in the middle of Hadlees bed.

She was scared of how Prince would react towards Patches. Prince hadn't really dealt with other cats in person before. Although Hadlee loved how playful the two cats were together.

   Hadlee smiled at the two as Clay wrapped his arms around the girl. She shifted her head to look up towards him. He smiled down at her before pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

   "We should stream." Hadlee spoke looking over at her pc that had just been set up. Clay shrugged and followed the girl over to the desk. Hadlee sat down on the chair and Clay sat down beside her on a random stool he had found.

   Hadlee_Davis is live: running and chatting on the dream smp with the green blob

"Hello chat!" Hadlee said into her mic as the chat began rolling in. Clay smiled at the girls happiness towards her twitch chat.

After a few minutes of being on the stream starting soon, Hadlee switched her game play screen. Her twitch chat could see that she stood in front of her house on the DreamSMP.

"Today chat we are just going to be running around and talking to whoever take to us. Feel free to donate to us and ask us questions!" Hadlee exclaimed. She had pressed tab to see who was online to see Foolish, Ranboo, Techno, and Phil.

Ranboo: HELLO HADLEE
AddiePlayz: HI RANBOO
Technoblade: Hadlee vc 4

   Hadlee quickly opened discord and clicked on the dreamsmp server. She quickly joined the VC with Ranboo, Phil, and Techno in it

   "Hi Hadlee!" Ranboo yelled. Hadlee giggled before looking over to Clay who had fallen asleep with his head on the desk. She smiled to herself before turning back to her stream.

   "Hello guys!" She spoke with happiness.

   "Hadlee how do you feel about arson?" Techno asked in a serious tone.

   "I guess it's nice once in a while." She spoke laughing at the end. Techno hummed in agreement.

********************************************

    "It was nice talking to you again chat! I will try to stream again soon! I'm going to raid Tommy! All of you go send some love to him. Love you all and talk to you soon!" Hadlee exclaimed before ending her stream. She quickly switched over to Tommy's stream to see al of her viewers typing raid.

   "Thank Hadlee for the raid of 86k! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed before going back to his game. Hadlee shut down her pc before turning to a sleeping Clay.

   There was no way we could actually be comfortable. His head rested on his arm on top of the girls desk, his body was nearly folded completely in half. She shook her head and slowly shook him.

   Clay slowly peeled his eyes open and looked at Hadlee tiredly. Hadlee motioned towards the bed. Clay slowly nodded and stood up. He followed the girl over to the bed where he instantly laid down. His eyes shutting once again. With a small smile Hadlee grabbed a blanket and laid it over top of Clay. She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead before she turned around and walked out of the room.

   When she got downstairs she heard the noise of the TV running. She slowly walked into the room to see Nick sprawled out on the couch, a bowl of popcorn in his lap. His eyes locked with hers as she walked into the room. Nick lifted his feet as she sat down. Quickly he put his legs on top of her lap and turned back to the TV.

   "What are you watching?" She asked looking at the tv as an unfamiliar show played.

   "The office." He said eyeing her weirdly.

   "I've never watched it, I've heard of it though." She said shrugging softly. Nicks jaw dropped slightly.

   "Oh my god we are SO binge watching this." Nick said pushing the popcorn bowl closer to Hadlee so she could have some. She shrugged and got comfortable in the couch before grabbing some popcorn.

   Turns out, Hadlee quite enjoyed the show. She didn't just enjoy it, she was in LOVE with it.