17

Third Person POV

   The three of them decided on just having Hadlee do clown makeup on them for Halloween. Hadlee dressed in a thigh high black dress and put her hair into two messy space buns. Clay was wearing black jeans and a black shirt, while Nick wore black pants and a white shirt with a red handprint on it.

"Hadlee you are so good at makeup!" Nick exclaimed looking at himself in the mirror. Hadlee let out a giggle and thanked him.

For Nick's makeup she had used the colors red and black which matched his theme perfectly. She also had made a fake scratch going through his eyebrow.

For Clays makeup she used the colors green and black. Clay had insisted she incorporated the color green in his makeup look.

While for Hadlees look she kept her makeup more simple. She had only used black. Although her highlighter added a slight bit of color to the look.

The three of them left Hadlee's house around seven. Kids ran around the streets in different costumes as they asked strangers for candy.

The three made their way to a small park in Hadlee's town. The girl instantly jumped on the swing, begging the boys to push her. After a short argument Clay finally agreed to push her as Nick sat on the swing beside them.

Nick could see how much Clay liked Hadlee. He could tell from the way he smiled around her, or the way he would hide how he would get a little jealous when Nick and Hadlee sat too close.

Hadlee on the other hand was slightly harder to read. She tend to hid her feelings a bit better. Although she did that, he could tell the feelings she had towards his friend.

From the blush she'd get when he talks, to how when they are near each other her body gravitates towards his.

After they had got done swinging they just walked around the park, laughing and talking about random things. Hadlee was glad to have them there with her.

"Hadlee!" A voice called behind her. Confused she turned around. As she saw who had called her she froze still.

"Kaden." She mumbled out.