47

Third Person POV

   "Hey Addie. How are you feeling?" Tommy asked laying down next to Hadlee. Five days. It has been five days since Hadlee left home and went to Tommy's. Awesamdude being the only one near texas offered to feed Prince everyday to which Hadlee said yes. She had spoken to him briefly on the smp from time to time but she trusted him enough to feed her cat.

   Quickly Tommy's arms went around the girl and held her tightly to him. She got comfortable before humming softly.

"I'm more confused over everything." She mumbled softly. Tommy looked down at her confused.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well Clay looks different in the photo I saw than what he did over FaceTime the day before. I have a weird feeling about it all but I don't know what." Hadlee explained. Tommy grumbled was held the girl closer to him in a protective manner.

    "Well what are you going to do?" Tommy asked. Hadlee hummed softly.

   "I don't know Tommy. Something deep inside of me wants to talk to him and see what the truth is but another part of me just wants to hide away here forever." Hadlee mumbled.

"I hate him." Tommy grumbled. Hadlee let out a small giggle.

"You don't have to hate him because of this Tommy. He is your friend." Hadlee said smiling at the boy. He rolled his eyes she shook his head.

"He lost all right to be my friend the moment he thought of hurting you." Tommy said hugging the girl impossibly tighter. She giggled and shook her head at the boy.

"I thought you said he wouldn't hurt you like Kaden did?" Tommy said. Hadlee frowned.

"He didn't hurt me the same way as Kaden did though Tommy. This is a different kind of hurt." Hadlee said.

"What kind of hurt?" He asked confused. Hadlee pursed her lips.

"What Kaden had that man do to me was a physical and emotional hurt. I had lost a part of me that day that I could never gain back. While this is simply an emotional hurt." Hadlee paused a second before continuing.

"I love Clay far more than I ever had loved Kaden so this one hurt me more emotionally while Kaden hurt me more physically." Hadlee finished explained. Tommy nodded slowly.

"You said love, not loved. Do you still love Clay even after all this?" Tommy asked looking down at the brown haired girl.

"Tommy no matter how much he hurt me, nothing can make me stop loving him. Even if this ends up terribly wrong for me in the end, some part of me will always belong to him. Some part of me will always love him, and that's okay."

********************************************

Meanwhile on the other side of the world Clay sat on his phone typing away. He was trying to get George to answer his phone so he could explain to him what happened. George just simply ignored all messages and calls.

Clay was getting frustrated. Nick was getting frustrated because Clay was frustrated. It was a never ending cycle.

"Come on George." Clay mumbled as he pressed the green all button again. After the fifth ring the noise of a phone being picked up could be heard.

"What do you want Clay?" George spoke coldly making Clay wince at his tone.

"You have to believe me George, I didn't cheat on Hadlee." Clay spoke thoroughly. Clay heard some rustling on the other side of the phone before all went silent.

"You have five minutes to explain. Do it now and choose your words wisely." George spoke. Little did Clay know that Technoblade,Fundy, and Karl were all sitting in the same room as George as Clay was on speaker.

"Do you remember my crazy ex girlfriend Brooke?" Clay asked. George hummed softly instantly remembering her. She was absolutely insane.

"Have tou seen the picture that Hadlee saw?" Clay asked George.

"No, I didn't need to. Everyone else saw what you did." George said shortly. Almost instantly George had gotten a text from Clay. Quickly opening the text he saw an image. The image was blurry but he could easily pick out Clay. The girl could also be seen of Brooke.

George remembered when this photo had been taken. Clay and Brooke had went to a party and had taken it. Clay had this photo had his Lock Screen for months.

"What about this photo Clay?" George asked.

"This is the photo Hadlee had saw. This is the photo everyone had saw." Clay said quickly. George didn't want to believe him. He was blinded by his anger that he had hurt the poor girl.

"One second." George spoke before going on mute. George quickly went back to the photo before turning it towards the others. The three boys glared at the photo in front of them.

"Is this the photo everyone saw?" George asked. Quackity nodded quickly. George's heart dropped to his feet as the others began nodding as well.

"Guys, this picture is over two years old." George said breathlessly. The words first sunk in Technos mind making his eyes widen an incredible amount.

"Clay didn't cheat on Hadlee." Karl said quietly. George shook his head slowly. He quickly took Clay off of mute.

"I believe you Clay." He said. Clay let out a breath he didn't realize he had been holding.

   "George I need to talk to her but she won't answer me." Clay sounded stressed. He was stressed, but George could really pick up on it through the way he spoke.

   "She has her phone powered off. We all have been keeping her distracted." George explained. Clay sighed and rubbed his forehead.

   "Do you think I'd be murdered if I flew there?" Clay asked. George looked up at the others. The others gave him an uncertain look.

   "The friend in me is telling me that you should stay the hell away from here because Wilbur and Tommy are going to beat your ass, but the other part of me knows that Hadlee won't talk to you any other way." George explained.

   "Either way I'm going to get my ass kicked George. If I stay here I'm going to kick myself but if I go there I'll get beat up by two guys." Clay said. George laughed slightly and shook his head.

   "Let me try and convince will that you didn't cheat. Maybe then you would have a better chance at flying here. Tommy will be a hard one to convince. That boy is very protective over Hadlee." George said. Clay hummed softly.

   "I'll call Wilbur and try to have him let me explain. Can you please tell him to answer me?" Clay pushed. George hummed.

   "I will do that. Thank you for telling me the truth Clay." George said. The others around nodded in agreement even though Clay couldn't see them.

   "Of course George. I just hope this all will end." Clay said with a sigh.

   "I hope so too." George said before pressing the red end call button. With a sigh George sat his phone down in the middle of the table and stared at the three boys in front of him.

   "This could get messy." Karl said breaking the silence. The others hummed in agreement.

   "Very messy indeed." Technoblade spoke.