40

Third Person POV

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Purpled yelled through the discord as he got knocked off into the void by Hadlee. Hadlee giggled loudly which made purpled let out curse words under his breath.

"Grayson calm down." Hadlee laughed as Tommy joined the vc. Purpled mumbled out a quiet no as he was finally back on his way to Hadlee's base. If you haven't caught on yet, they are playing bedwars.

The noise of Hadlees door opening made her mute herself in the discord call. She turned to see Clay walking in with a small pout.

"What's wrong?" Hadlee asked sticking her bottom lip out. Clay walked over to her slowly.

   "I want cuddles." He said with a pout. A small smile made its way into Hadlee's lips as she stared at him.

   "Well come here then." She said opening her arms. With a large smile, Clay sat down under Hadlee's desk and wrapped his arms around her waist. Slowly he laid his head onto her lap and hugged her. With a small smile, Hadlee took herself off of mute.

   "Addie where did you go?" Tommy asked as he noticed the girl had come back from being on mute.

   "Oh Prince was scratching at my door so I let him out." Hadlee lied flawlessly while looking down at Clay whose head still rests on her lap. His eyes were shut and his shoulders were moving slowly so she knew he had fallen asleep.

Clay had slept with his head on Hadlee's lap while she had played games with Purpled, Tommy, and Quackity had joined after some time. Once she finally said goodbye to her friends she shut off her pc and looked down at the boy. With a smile, she began running her hands through his hair. Slowly a smile made its way onto his lips. Not long after his eyes slowly opened.

He turned his head and looked up at the girl with a large smile. She smiled back down at him and continued to run her hands through his hair.

After some time his smile turned into a frown which made Hadlee confused.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking down at him. He sighed.

"Nick and I leave in two days." He said with a sad voice. Hadlee pursed her lips and looked away from Clay. She didn't want to be reminded of him leaving.

"I know." She spoke softly. Clay easily picked up on the sadness in her voice and his frown deepened. Clay quickly stood up and reached his hand out towards her. Confused she put her hand in his. Clay slowly led Hadlee over to her bed and laid down. She followed his actions quickly. Clay slowly wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her to his chest.

"I don't want to leave you here." He mumbled laying his head ontop of hers. She pursed her lips and nodded slowly.

   "Clay what's your biggest fear." Hadlee said breaking the silence. Clay froze before thinking over the question. Of course Clay had smaller fears like heights, iron doors in Minecraft, and just a few other small ones, but his biggest fear. He had to think over it.

   "My biggest fear is that when Nick and I go back to Florida something will happen to you and no one is nearby to help." He said turning towards her. His fear brought a blush to her cheeks but made her heart ache.

   "I have my neighbors Clay." She giggled.

   "But they don't know you like Nick and I do. They don't know that you hate hospitals and will only go there if something is severe. They don't know that you are allergic to Latex and it makes it so you can't breathe. They don't kno-" Clay rambled. Hadlee smiled softly and put her hand on his mouth to get him to stop. His eyes looked down at her hand before looking back go at her.

   "Clay everything will be okay. I am an adult and I can take care of myself." She said giggling. He scrunched his eyebrows together before Hadlee took her hand off of his mouth.

   "Go on a date with me tomorrow?" Clay said with a smile. Hadlee's eyes widened out of surprise.

   "Like a Minecraft date?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Clay shook his head.

   "A real date." He spoke softly. Hadlee's confused state quickly turned into one of happiness as she smiled.

   "Of course." Hadlee giggled hugging Clay tighter. He chuckled and hugged her back.

   "What is your biggest fear?" Clay asked looking over at Hadlee. She put on a thoughtful look.

   "Spiders." She spoke with a smile. Clay gave her a bored look which made her smile widen large before she giggled.

   "My biggest fear is that someday you will realize I am not as special as you make me out to be and then leave." She said looking away from him. Clays heart dropped as she spoke. To him she was perfect. If perfect was a person, to him Hadlee would be that person.

   Clay put his finger under Hadlee's chin and tilted her head up towards him. He quickly pressed a soft kiss to her lips before pulling back.

   "I will never leave you Hadlee. I don't think you can understand how much I truly care about you." He spoke pressing another soft kiss to her lips. With a small smile Clay pulled back.

   "Thank you for saying that." She said with a smile. His smile widened and he pulled the girl closer to him. Hadlee rested her head against Clay's chest and closed her eyes.

   Slowly the two fell asleep tucked closely next to each other.