35

Third Person POV

Hadlee's hand slowly moved up and touched her lips where Clay had just kissed. Clay still stared at the girl with wide eyes.

"I-I Hadlee I'm so sorry. I d-don't know what came over me. Shit." Clay rambled pulling at the ends of his hair. A smile made its way onto Hadlee's lips. Quickly she leaned forward and connected their like again. Clay froze momentarily before kissing the girl back. Slowly the two pulled away, pink stained both of their cheeks.

  "You're lucky I like you like that or that would be quite embarrassing." She mumbled with a goofy smile. His smile widened before he pecked her lips softly again.

"Holy shit." The new voice made Hadlee and Clay jump apart. Due to the lack of space on the chair Hadlee fell straight off and onto the ground. The thud rang through the room. Nick burst out laughed and turned his phone showing that George was on FaceTime with him.

"George you have been replaced." Nick exclaimed. George let out a loud gasp before fake pouting.

"Welp that means no heatwaves recreation." He said with a fake sob. Hadlee was holding back a laugh while Clay was staring straight at George with wide eyes.

"What the fuck." Clay mumbled making Hadlee, Nick, and George laugh loudly. He just shook his head at them, a small smile playing on his lips.

   "So are we just going to ignore the fact that I just walked in on you two eating each others faces?" Nick said with a raised eyebrow. Hadlee's cheeks flushed an even darker shade of red, if that was even possible. Clay chuckled awkwardly and shooed Nick away from his room.

  "Hadlee you will tell me about this later." Nick ordered looking at Hadlee dead in the eye. Hadlee gave him a salute sign which made him laugh before leaving the two alone once again.

   "I'm tired." Hadlee mumbled letting a yawn take over her. With a smile Clay pulled her up and led her over to the bed. She quickly got comfortable between the sheets. She let out a soft hmm as the pillow hit her face. Clay laid down next to her and looked at the ceiling.

   The soft snores from the girl was enough of a give away telling him she was asleep. He rolled over and wrapped his arm around the girls waist and pulled her flush against him. She instantly wiggled and got comfortable to the position before going back to sleep. With a smile Clay kissed the girls hair before drifting off to sleep.

  473,362 likes 3723 retweetsSapnap: What simps @bigH_Davis @dreamwastaken

Sapnap: What simps @bigH_Davis @dreamwastaken

Tommyinnit: this is actually disgusting. Hadlee is too young for boys.
|
WilburSoot: Tommy you arent her father....
|
Tommyinnit: SHUT UP! IF I SAY SHE IS TOO YOUNG SHE IS TOO YOUNG!
|
WilburSoot: .... Hadlee is older than you child.
|
Tommyinnit: Shut it Wilby

Quackity: NOOOO. MAMACITA LOVES ME!! NOT DREAM. SHE WANTS ME!!
|
Sapnap: I don't think that's the case big Q....
|
Quackity: it is my hubby! She is in love with me!! She just has to open her eyes and see it!

Georgenotfound: I have been replaced.... going dark dhmu