54

Third Person POV

Clay held my hand tightly as he and I walked down the busy streets of Florida. Children ran by in a rush to get to Disney that had sat about a mile down the street. The children's parents following the rushed children.

Growing up in a small town, Hadlee hadn't have to worry about so many people but it seemed as if Florida was filled to the brim with people. She didn't know how she felt about the people but she genuinely loved the place.

Clay lead the girl to a small white pavilion in the middle of the busy part. Thankfully no one was there. Clay sat the girl down and pulled out a few snacks that he had packed.

   "This is beautiful Clay." Hadlee said with a smile. She looked over the field in the distance that contained hundreds of flowers. Mainly sunflowers.

   Clay smiled at Hadlee before grabbing her hand slowly. Hadlee laced their fingers together, keeping her gaze on the flowers ahead of her.

   "I love spending time with you Clay." She spoke after a few seconds. Clays smile widened as he pressed a kiss to the girls hands.

   "You know, all of these moments we share are precious to me. I wouldn't trade them for anything." Clay said softly while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. A small blush took over her cheeks making Clays smile widen an impossible amount.

   "They are previous to me to." She said before pressing a small kiss to his lips.

   "Hadlee. I love you." Clay said after he pulled away from her. Butterflies erupted in Hadlees stomach before she basically tackled him into a hug. With a chuckle he wrapped his arms around the girl and held her tightly to him.

   "I love you too Clay!" She exclaimed pressing kisses all over his face.

   The two arrived back at home to see Nick passed out on the couch, patched laying on his head also fast asleep. Prince lay tucked under nicks arm.

   Hadlee looked up at Clay with a small smile. Clay looked at his best friend and shook his head. He quickly led Hadlee out of the room so they didn't disturb him.

As the two of them arrived in Clays room, he instantly tackled the girl onto his bed. He tucked her tightly against him and sighed. She giggled and began running her hands through his hair, something she often found herself doing.

"I love you so much." Clay mumbled against the girls neck. She smiled brightly even though he couldn't see her.

"I love you too Clay." She giggled.

"Promise you'll never leave?" He said lifting his head up to look at the girl. She pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling back.

"I'll promise you that if you promise never to leave too." She said. He smiled and pressed a kiss to her nose.

"I promise to never leave you. Ever." He said which made a smile make its way onto her lips.

"I promise to never leave you ever as well." Hadlee said copying his actions and kissing his nose.

"You know you're stuck with me now?" Hadlee teased.

"Oh the horror" Clay dramatically groaned and rolled his eyes, but a smile played in his lips. Hadlee let out a loud laugh making his smile widen even further.

"I love you." He said again.

"And I love you." She said pulling him closer to her. All the moments they share together are precious to the two of them. The memories they make will forever be stuck with them. Until the end.