25

Third Person POV

   "Hadlee come over here!" Tommy yelled through the discord. Hadlee listened and moved her character closer to the blonde boy. Instantly he pulled out a cornflower and threw it at her. A smile spread across her lips. It was her favorite flower and she hasn't seen a single on since she joined the SMP.

   To catch you up on what is going on in the SMP Tommy is no longer exiled and L'manberg was completely gone, blown to bits by Dream and Techno. Although Hadlee was sad to see the land go she didn't take sides and still talked to Techno and would often visit him.

   "Thank you child!" She exclaimed shifting multiple times. He said welcome quietly before running away from the girl. Hadlee ran back through the nether portal and made her way towards Technoblade's base.

   As she arrived she saw the pig in a crown along with Philza. Neither of them were streaming at the moment which is why Hadlee chose now to visit. She didn't want to see them while they were streaming so people wouldn't think she apart of the script.

   Hadlee quickly switched VC's and joined theirs. They were rambling on about something to do with potatoes. The girl wasn't one bit surprised about that.

   "Hello pig man and Phil!" Hadlee spoke with a large smile although they couldn't see her. The two minecraft characters turned towards her and hit the hair around her general direction.

   "Hello Hadlee." Techno spoke in his monotone voice. Hadlee had become used to the little to no emotion he put into his speech. She even found it quite funny how even in exciting situations he remains emotionless. 

   "How are you on this lovely Tuesday?" Hadlee asked coming closer to the two. They both responded along the lines of Good. Hadlee had become close with the two of them when she had joined the SMP. Techno sort of took her under his wing and taught her more about the server so there was no way she could ever possibly betray him.

   They talk outside of minecraft as well. She had become good friends with almost everyone on the server but only talks to certain ones outside of Minecraft.

"So Hadlee, I thought Dream was at your house, where is he?" Phil asked and techno hummed also wanting an answer.

"Well he is here, or well was. Nick claimed him and took him out for the day. It was quite funny how much Dream didn't want to leave." Hadlee said with a giggle which sparked a small laugh from phil and techno.

The three of them had decided to switch off the SMP and switch to Hypixel to mess around on bedwars for a little while. It was quite fun and of course they had one every game. I mean do you expect anything different, Hadlee had techno on her team.

"Oh guys Tommy is calling me, I will let you guys go. Have a wonderful day!" Hadlee exclaimed waiting for their goodbyes. After they said them she had left the call and joined Tommy's.

"Hello Bitch!" Tommy exclaimed towards the girl. She let out a small laugh.

"Hello Tommyinnit." She said saying his full username. Tommy had pressed the FaceTime button and waited for Hadlee to press accept. When she did he gave her a bright smile and walked out of his room. He walked straight to the room where he knew someone she would want to see would be.

"Ahhhh Mom!" She exclaimed into the phone. Motherinnit sat in her normal chair with a book in her hand. She looked at the phone surprised before a wide smile took over her face.

After Hadlee's mother had died motherinnit had become like a mother figure for her. She loved her like her own mother just as she loved Hadlee like the daughter she never had.

After Hadlee talked to Tommy's mother for a while Tommy came back and took his phone from his mom, claiming 'he needed some quality talking time with his favorite American.' Hadlee just laughed it off.

"So how are you and the other American? The one we all call Dream." Tommy asked sitting down at his desk. He sat his phone up against his monitor so Hadlee could still see him completely.

"He is good. He is out around with Sapnap at the moment." Hadlee explained which made Tommy give her a nod.

"Did you guys address the uh one thing?" Tommy asked suddenly becoming nervous. Hadlee nodded slowly.

"Yeah we did." She mumbled. Tommy gave her a reassuring smile before readjusting his phone so he could play on his computer.

"My fans want me to do another Fnaf stream. I don't know if I can do that again." Tommy said laughing. Hadlee giggled.

"Awww is big man Tommy scared." She mocked with a pouty face. His eyes shifted from his pc to her and glared slightly.

"I am gonna take a nap though Tommy. I am quite tired." Hadlee spoke after another half hour of talking to Tommy. As if on cue Hadlee let out a long yawn which was followed by giggles.

"Alright. Sleep well big h. Love youu!" Tommy exclaimed with a smile.

"Love you too child." Hadlee said with a matching smile. Hadlee hung up the phone before turning off her phone and setting it down beside her.

Mmmm sleep sounds so nice right now. Hadlee thought to herself. That was the last thing she remembered thinking before sleep took over.