27

Third Person POV

   "CHOKE ME LIKE YOU HATE ME BUT YOU LOVE ME. LOWKEY WANNA DATE ME WHEN YOU FUCK ME!" Hadlee screamed the lyrics to corpses song while on FaceTime with Tommy. Tommy just watched the girl with a bored expression before going back to playing Minecraft.

   "Hadlee I swear when everyone sees you for the first time they see this innocent girl who doesn't talk much, but let me fucking tell you. When they get to know you, you don't shut up. But I love you anyway." Tommy explained with a laugh. Hadlee let out a loud laugh while turning Corpse's song down.

   "I love you too Tommy." Hadlee giggles and say back down in her game chair. She watched as Tommy yelled curses at bedwars as he fell into the void. She would laugh from time to time which would make his curses switch to her instead of the game.

   "So how are you and my boy big D?" Tommy asked stopping his playing. He had grabbed his phone and walked over to his bed and laid down. A small blush formed on Hadlee's cheeks as she thought about Clay.

   "We are good. He left my house yesterday which is quite sad and has been pretty busy since." Hadlee said with a small shrug before grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil. She began drawing random sketches trying to distract herself so she doesn't think about how much she misses Clay.

   "He's been recording a lot. George has been telling me how he has been non-stop streaming and recording different videos. How much have you guys talked?" He asked curiously. Hadlee pursed her lips.

   "Not that much but it's only been one day and like you said, he's been very busy so I understand." Hadlee said with a large smile. Tommy let out a laugh before shaking his head.

   "You are just too kind Hadlee to everyone." Tommy said standing back up and going back over to his pc.

   Hadlee and Tommy talked for a while longer until another call had interrupted theirs. Hadlee said a quick goodbye before switching calls.

  "What's up George?" Hadlee asked. There was slight mumbling on the other side of the phone which had confused Hadlee.

"You need to get Clay to take a break from recording. I'm tired and I need sleep but he won't let me." George whined. Hadlee let out a laugh before agreeing. After sharing a few more words Hadlee hung up and switched over to FaceTime. She pressed Clays name quickly. It rang twice before Clay's tired face took over the screen of her phone. He gave her a soft smile as he noticed she had gotten in bed.

   "Hey Lee." He spoke setting his phone against his screen so she could still see him.

   "I am here to rescue George and to tell you to let him sleep." Hadlee said giggling. A smile cracked out on Clay's face.

   "Is that the only reason you called me?" Clay asked adding a laugh at the end.

   "Mmmm that depends. Are you going to stop playing minecraft and let your friends sleep and FaceTime me, or continue playing?" Hadlee questioned. Clay froze and thought over his options. Quickly he put a finger and Hadlee signaling one second.

    "Hey guys I'm gonna hop off for tonight. Thanks for the help. Bye!" Clay quickly ended the call with George, sapnap, and badboyhalo. Clay grabbed his phone and laid down in his bed and just stared at Hadlee.

   "I miss you." Clay mumbled out after some time with silence. Hadlee smiled at him.

  "I miss you too." She said giggling. That was when something caught her eye. Beary, the bear she had given him was tucked tightly under his arm. She smiled softly.

   "Is that my hoodie?" Clay question. Hadlee looked down and examined the hoodie she was wearing. She didn't realize that it had been one of the many hoodies that Clay had left at her house for her. A blush spread across her cheeks as she looked up at him.

  "Is that my bear?" She questioned back with a laugh. He just rolled his eyes, a smirk played on his lips.

  "Touché. It still smells like your perfume." He said smelling it quickly. Hadlee giggled and cuddled further into her pillow.

  "Good, I basically used a quarter of my perfume on it so it would last a while." She spoke. Clay smiled and looked up to his ceiling.

   A silence spread across the two and before he knew it he heard Hadlee's soft, quiet snores. He laughed slightly and plugged his phone in before leaning it against something on his bedside table so she could see him.

   With one last smile at the girl on the phone Clay closed his eyes and fell asleep.