2

Hadlee's POV

Tommy had quickly left the discord call and ended his stream. The stream didn't even last a half hour and it is already over. My twitter had been blowing up and the hashtag #WhoisBigH was trending on twitter within minutes.

The Child

The Child: Oh my god Addie I am so sorry! I didn't realize that my screen was showing twitter. Hadlee I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

Coolest American Bitch: It's okay Tommy. You didn't mean to

The Child: I tried so hard to keep you in the dark. I wont be able to stop anyone from talking to you anymore. Addie I think it's time for you to meet some of the others so they can help keep you safe. I promise they are all good people.

Coolest American Bitch: Okay, I believe you Tommy.

The Child added Addie to Big Men
4 members in total

Random #: Tommy who is this?

Random #: yeah who is this?

Tommy: Guys this is BigH_Davis, also known as Hadlee.

Hadlee:  Hello

Tubbo_: Hello Hadlee!! I'm tubbo but you can also call me Toby!

Wilbur: I am Wilbur. Now can someone explain as to why you added her Tommy?

Tommy: well I didn't exactly want people to know about Hadlee but people had found out anyway because of how stupid I was. I want her to know some people that she can count on.

Tubbo_: AWWW! Hadlee you already know that we will be best friends. Oh my gosh a new best friend!!

Wilbur: Are you and Tommy a thing *wink wink*

Hadlee: maybe if I dated
people four years younger
  than me 

Wilbur: Oh! So you're twenty! Nice

(I don't exactly know how twitter works so cut me some slack XDD)

BigH_Davis: Hello everyone who is new! I am BigH but you all can call me Hadlee!

TubboLive: Hi new best friend!
|
BigH_Davis: Hii!

WilburSoot: Glad to have a new
person to help bully the child
|
Tommyinnit: I am not a child!
|
BigH_Davis: Yes you are Tommy...
|
Tommyinnit: Shut up bitch!
|
BadBoyHalo: language Tommy!

KarlJacobs_: Will you be my best friend too! :)
|
BigH_Davis: Of course :)

Quackity: I think we will make
great friends :)

User2439: Are her and Tommy a thing??

User5930: Oh god she's back

TubboLive followed you

WilburSoot followed you

BadBoyHalo followed you

KarlJacobs_ followed you

Quakity followed you

Authors note: Hello Everyone! Some chapters will be shorter than others, it really all depends on what I have decided to happen in the chapters. I just wanted to put out there because I realize the obvious size difference between chapter one and chapter two!