15

Third Person POV

  Clay had found Hadlee's home very calming. The house itself fit her personality perfectly. It had a very home feeling. It had great lighting and was very open.

   Clay had almost instantly fell in love with Prince. It took Prince a few moments to warm up before he completely trusted Clay but once he did Prince didn't want to leave his side.

   Hadlee had been in the livingroom watching one of Clays manhunts while he cooked her food. She protested many times but he didn't let her say no and made her sit down.

   As a pause came in the video she heard a hum come from the kitchen. Confused she turned the volume down and listened into what Clay was humming. Her eyes widened as she recognized what he was humming and stood up immediately.

    "Are you humming Heat Waves." She mumbled out quickly with widened eyes. Clays eyes looked up from the pan and his humming stopped.

   "Yeah I am. It's a good song." He said looking at her skeptically. Hadlee bit down on her bottom lip as she eyed him. 

   "Y-You know about the fanfiction right?" Hadlee mumbled out nervously. Clay let out a loud laugh which made Hadlee even more confused. 

   "Of course I know about it Hadlee. I find it hilarious." He said going back to stirring the food. With a nervous nod she walked back into the livingroom and sat down. Hadlee had read the fanfiction about Clay and George a few months before she had met Clay. She had been a fan for a while but never really told Tommy much.

   "This food tastes amazing." Hadlee exclaimed as they sat around her table eating. Clay smiled at the girl in front of him. 

  "It was a recipe my mother had given me." Clay said while rubbing the back of his neck. She smiled at him and took another bite. 

  The two had really gotten to know each other as they spent more time together. Before they knew it, it was already almost midnight.

  "I bet you are tired from your flight. Let me show you to your room." Hadlee said with a smile. As if on que a yawn escaped Clay's lips. His eyes widened and he chuckled lowly. He followed Hadlee through the hall, making sure he grabbed his bag, until he came across a door directly across from hers. She opened it to reveal a normal room. A bed, dresser, and a desk were in the room.

   "I know it's not a lot but yeah." She mumbled stepping out the room so he could walk in. He sat his bag down and plopped down on the mattress, letting out a loud sigh. Hadlee giggled at his behavior. He lifted his head and looked up at her with a smile.

   "Goodnight Clay." Hadlee said giggling again. His smile widened as he looked at the girl in front of him.

   "Goodnight Lee." He spoke. She smiled one last time before turning around and shutting the door behind her. She leaned her head back against the closed door and sighed, a smile on her lips. She stayed there for a moment before crossing the hall and going into her room.

   After Hadlee shut the door Clay let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Hadlee gave Clay these feelings that he hadn't felt in a long time. With her on his mind, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.