46

Third Person POV

After Hadlee had fallen asleep Tubbo and Wilbur went to the Airbnb. Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and the other group from today all joined the Vc and began going over plans for when they arrived. The noise of a discord notification that someone joined their call made the call silent.

"Hey uh, have you guys heard from Hadlee?" Clays voice rang through everyone's speakers. The whole call remained silent.

"Fuck you Dream." Wilbur said before joining a different vc.

"Yeah fuck you." Quackity said before joining Wilbur. The others slowly followed. They all left until it was just Tommy, Dream, and George left in the call.

"You are lucky you are in America right now. Fuck you." Tommy said darkly. Venom dripped from the words he spoke. He then followed the others and joined their Vc.

"George what is going on? Why is everyone mad at me?" Clay said confused. George scoffed.

"Out of all people I wouldn't see you to be the type to do this. For this moment for i don't know how long, consider me as an OLD member of the dream team." George said before leaving.

Clay sat at his desk genuinely confused. Why was everyone so mad at him. Clay quickly took off his headset before getting off of his computer.

   "Nick have the others seemed off to you?" Clay asked going into Nicks room. Nick paused the tiktok he was watching and thought for a moment.

   "Now that you mention it yeah they have. Karl and Quackity have declined all my calls. Same with George. When I asked if they heard from Hadlee they all just left me on read." Nick explained.

   Clay nodded slowly before a ding could be heard from Nick's phone.

   "It's an unknown number." Nick mumbled before clicking on the image. When Nick saw what he did his blood began to boil. He looked up at Clay with dark eyes.

   "What the actual fuck is this." Nick said shoving the phone into Clays hands. Clay looked at the phone confused. On the screen was a photo of him end his ex as they kissed on New Years. The photo was blurry but you could easily tell it was him. They had broken up half of a year before he had met Hadlee. The girl was manipulative and dangerous.

   As if it were a switch flicked in his head, he finally understand what's going on.

   "Nick that's Brooke." Clay pointed out. Nick scoffed.

   "No shit Sherlock. Did you go and see her? You cheated on Hadlee!" Nick snapped. Clay shook his head.

   "Nick I didn't cheat on Hadlee. Think about it. I haven't left the house since you and I got here, and when I did you went with me. Also you know much much I despise Brooke. This is also an old photo. Look at the length of my hair and how short it was. My hair is no where near that short now."  Clay pointed out. Slowly Nick's anger filtered out.

  "This number probably sent this photo to Hadlee. Oh my god Hadlee thinks you cheated on her." Nick figured out. Clays heart dropped to his feet. That's why everyone was so mad at him.

   Quickly Clay reached over and went to Hadlees number. The call went straight to voice mail. Nick tried doing the same but it once again went to voicemail. The two of them tried calling Tommy, Wilbur, Quackity, Karl, anyone that they could get ahold of.

   Finally after trying to get someone to pick up Wilbur finally picked up Nick's call.

   "What do you want." Wilbur snapped.

   "Wilbur we need to talk to Hadlee." Clay spoke. Wilbur let out a dark laugh.

   "You're funny if you think ANY of us will let you talk to her." Wilbur spoke.

  "Wilbur I didn't cheat on Hadlee." Clay said. Wilbur shook his head with a chuckle. In between words Clay and Nick heard a laugh. Hadlees laugh.

   "Wilbur come back! It's your turn and techno is getting impatient." Hadlee yelled. Clays heart ached at the sound of her voice.

  "Coming Hadlee!" Wilbur yelled back.

   "Bullshit Clay. We saw the picture. Now if you will excuse me we are having a game night." Wilbur spoke.

   "Wilbur hurry up!" George yelled. Clay and Nicks eyebrows furrowed at the sound of his voice.

   "Bye bye now." Wilbur spoke in a fake happy accent before hanging up. Nick and Clay stared at each other in utter confusion.

   "At this point Clay, I think the only way you will get Hadlee to listen is if you go there." Nick said. Clay pursed his lips and nodded.

   "I think you're right." Clay said before standing up and leaving Nicks room.

   On the other side of the world, Wilbur walked back into the living room. Hadlee sat leaning up against techno and the couch. The whole group of them were playing Cards Against Humanity.

   "Who was that Wilby?" Hadlee asked before taking a sip of her water. Wilbur put on a fake smile before sitting down.

   "It was no one important. Don't worry about it." Wilbur said which Hadlee replied with a nod.

  No one important. Wilbur said in his head.