8

Third Person POV

      Hadlee woke up with a sore throat and a pounding headache. She had a very vague memory of what had happened last night. She stood up and instantly started her slow walk to the kitchen to get her pain meds.

   She walked into her livingroom which she had to go through to get to her kitchen only to notice the sleeping nineteen year old on her couch.

   Memories of what had happened flashed through her head. Her panic attack, Dream calling sapnap, sapnap coming to her house and calming her down so she would sleep. Shoot. She thought to herself as she walked into the kitchen.

   She grabbed the pain meds and downed two of them before starting coffee. Hopefully Sapnap liked coffee because she had made a enough for the both of them.

"Hadlee?" A soft voice said from behind her. She turned around and looked at the nineteen year old who stood in the doorway of her kitchen. He looked tired yet well slept at the same time.

Hadlee felt horrible that he had saw her like she was last night. She hadn't had a panic attack like that in quite a few months, but what the people said on the streak had triggered her in a way that brought back the memories.

"Sapnap." She spoke softly offering him a cup of coffee. He took it with a small thank you. Hadlee led him over to the table next to the window where they both had sat in silence.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." Hadlee mumbled breaking the silence. She had kept her head down but she finally risked it and looked up at him, only to find him already looking at her.

"What had happened?" Hadlee knew the question would pop up eventually. She oddly trusted sapnap and she had only known him for a few weeks at the mists

"If I tell you sapnap you can't tell anyone. Not even Dream." She mumbled fiddling with her fingers.

"Call me Nick. That's my real name." Nick told her. She let a small smile on her face and nodded.

    So Hadlee began explaining. Everything to what happened in the first place with Kaden. Even to why Tommy is so protective over her. She had talked about how what was said on her stream had brought back memories of what happened and she lost it.

   The whole time Nick listened to Hadlee's story he felt sick to his stomach because of what she had been through. He wanted nothing more than to pull the girl into his arms and hold her close to him until she knew that she could trust him.

   He didn't like Hadlee like that, he knew that Clay did. He wanted Hadlee to become his best friend and for her to know she could trust him more than anyone.

   "Thank you for telling me Hadlee." Nick commented putting his hand on her back in a comforting manner. A few tears ran down Hadlee's cheeks as she smiled softly at him.

   "Dream is going to want to know what happened last night." Nick spoke softly. Hadlee pursed her lips and looked out the window.

   "I know he will. I am not ready to say anything to him. I don't want to scare him away." She spoke bringing her coffee mug up to her lips. Nick have a small nod in understanding.

   "He should respect that and if he doesn't he will have to go through me." Nick said with a smile.

    "Why did you do what you did last night for me?" Hadlee asked genuinely curious.

   "I didn't know it was you at first until I saw Prince, but I'm glad I came when I did. You are my best friend now Hadlee and I won't let anything hurt you whether you like it or not." He rambled on. Hadlee let a smile stay on her face as she looked at Nick. She finally had a best friend.

Sapnap: Hadlee is cooler than all of you and you can't change my mind
|
BigH_Davis: Thank you Sapnap! <3

Quackity: Hadlee did you replace me with Sapnap!?!?!
|
BigH_Davis: I would never Quackity

Tommyinnit: Back off my best friend
you stupid American
|
Sapnap: No
|
Georgenotfound: @tommyinnit I agree with Sapnap, no

Dreamwastaken: Hadlee likes me more :P
|
BigH_Davis: Yeah you're right, sorry
@sapnap

DreamSimp: Can we just agree that Hadlee doesn't deserve someone
like Dream, none of the boys do

View 2,468 more replies...