39

Third Person POV

"Do you have to go." Tommy said sticking his bottom lip out in a pour. Hadlees heart ached. Hadlee had been in the UK for two weeks now. It had been the best two weeks she has had but sadly everything must come to an end.

The others had left three days ago but Hadlee stayed a few days longer for the sake of Tommy and His mother. Tommy had insisted she stayed the extra days before heading back home because and I quote "I will miss you even though you are an American woman."

   "I'm sorry Tommy. I'll come back soon I promise." Hadlee said pulling the boy into her arms.

*************************************

  Hadlee stood in the middle of the airport in Texas. Nick's car was in the parking lot, him inside, but she stood in the waiting area of the airport. Nick had told her that Clay stayed at Nick's house while Nick went to pick the girl up. Nick would drop Hadlee off at her house before going to pick up Clay.

   She loved her best friends but something about being back in America was unsettling. Maybe it was the fact that she missed the others in the UK, or maybe it's because she simply was nervous to be home.

   Taking a deep breath Hadlee finally turned around and began walking out of the exit of the airport. She instantly spotted Nick's car that seemed to stick out amongst the rest. Nick sat on his phone as Hadlee got into the car. The noise of the door instantly pulling him away from the small device.

   "Hadlee!" Nick exclaimed leaning over the middle console and pulled the girl into a hug. All nerves Hadlee had washed down the drain and she giggled.

   Nick wouldn't shut up the whole way to Hadlees house. He told her about all of the things Clay and him did. Then something that made her sad was how Nick also brought up how he started packing to move to Florida. Hadlee knew it was happening but the reality of it didn't hit until Nick started talking about it.

Hadlee pursed her lips, trying not to let the hurt show. She kept silent for the rest of the way home. Nick hadn't noticed her unusual quiet self since he was talking for the most part.

   Once they got back to Hadlee's house, Hadlee basically jumped out of the car. Nick quickly told her while she was grabbing her luggage that him and Clay would be there in like 20 minutes. With a stiff nod she turned and walked into her house.

   She was instantly met by Prince. The black and white cat was extremely excited to see her after so long. The cat meowed and rubbed his side against the girls legs. With a small sad giggle she squatted down and let the cat.

*************************************

    Hadlee sat staring at her gaming computer as she awaited for the arrival of her friends. A pained look still sat on her face from the conversation Nick and her had a little bit ago.

   She was happy for him and Clay. Nick finally moving in with his long time best friend but that left Hadlee all alone in Texas. She knows Awesamdude was also from Texas but she wasn't that close with him. The next closest person would probably be Mr Alex Quackity.

   The two were quite close. They often played games together or would FaceTime when Hadlee and Clay weren't. Although she feels that when Nick leaves there will be no one.

The noise of a door opening downstairs pulled her out of her trance. She could distinctly pick out Nick's voice but she heard rushed footsteps coming up the stairs. Instead of looking towards her door she went back to the YouTube video she was watching. Tommyinnit's newest video with Charlie Slimcicle, Wilbur, and Philza. It was quite a funny video.