ii. first night affairs

the kiss list, adrian pucey
𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

the kiss list, adrian pucey𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

chapter two, FIRST NIGHT AFFAIRS

✧ ━━━ · ✦ · ━━━ ✧

     BIANCA LARSSON HATED PARTIES. A LOT. She hated the idea of people in a cramped space, practically dancing on top of each other, sweaty and disgusting and she hated how it gave teens an excuse to drink and get wasted.

     So when Leo brought up the suggestion that the two of them should attend the annual 'room of requirements first night back get together' she immediately declined.

     "No. Definitely not," she said, almost sounding like Professor McGonagall.

     "Oh come on, it'll be fun," Leo whined as he served himself some Brussel sprouts, causing Bianca to grimace even more. Disgusting vegetables and a party? What's wrong with this kid?

     Leo was by all means not that socializing type. But when you are best friends with Bianca, studying 24/7 can become very tiring and mentally draining. He loved his only friend, but she sometimes was a bit of a "Fun Sponge" as he called it.

     "No, it will most definitely not be Leo." she too began serving herself some Roast Dinner from the welcome feast before them, "and since when did you so desperately want to go to something like a party?"

     "Since we never go to them?" he shrugged, trying his best to convince her to let them go. Because he most certainly wouldn't go without her.

     "And? That's a good thing. I'm a Muggleborn and you're a Halfblood, we're not exactly top of the school hierarchy."

     "What school hierarchy? You of all people hate discrimination."

     "That doesn't mean it doesn't exist," she stabbed a runner bean with her fork.

     "Harry Potter's a Halfblood." Leo muttered under his breath, still sulking.

     "He also won us the house cup," she took a bit out of the bean, and let the fork hang on the end of her fingers, as she chewed. "What's your point?"

     "My point is, is that not all of the party is going to be made up of Marcus Flints. So I don't see your problem with us going." he continued to argue his way into this party.

     "My problem is, is that, no, the party is not going to be made up of 'Marcus Flints' but that doesn't mean that all his 'Snake mates' aren't going to be there and they're just as bad Leo. And don't forget that Flint is friends with Adr-"

      "Adrian Pucey, I know." Leo sighed and rolled his eyes at Bianca's constant mentions of the boy. Every conversation always seemed to roll back to him.