✧˖*°࿐ epilogue

the kiss list, adrian pucey𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

SIX MONTHS LATER

     "I NEED TO SEARCH YOU."

     Leo Raywood stood with his hands crossed tightly across his chest, sporting a stern and wide-eyed expression, restricting his best friend from leaving the Gryffindor common room.

     Today was the final of the Hogwarts Quidditch Interhouse Cup and the two teams competing happened to be Gryffindor and Slytherin. And Bianca Larsson was torn. She herself grew alongside a house of lions and wore her golden robes with pride for six years. But her boyfriend was a Slytherin. It wasn't as if she could be neutral towards the whole ideal, however hard she tried to. The entire school had been raving about this match for the past week and a half. And no one was going about it lightly.

     It was the same hectic, aggressive rivalry between the two final teams as it was every year. Bianca had just never cared as much previously. Nor had Gryffindor been in the final in a long time. It was always Slytherin, and they always dominated their competition. For the past week, propaganda had been torn down, people wearing their chosen team's colour face paint every day even though it's not allowed, and the grounds turned into the set of Fair Verona from the Shakespeare play. The school had been split. Everyone chooses aside. Gryffindor or Slytherin. Except Bianca Larsson. If you could think of a way she could go about this conflict, she would be eternally grateful. But for now, she feels like Juliet Capulet.

     Leo has no idea how she must feel, only that he will not allow her to show any kind of support to her boyfriend's team. Leo is a firm believer in House Pride and considering his girlfriend is playing today, he will not let his best friend betray Alicia Spinnet nor will he let her possess any kind of Slytherin merchandise. 

     For the past six months of their relationship, Bianca has attended every one of Adrian Pucey's Quidditch matches. In fact, she has been to almost all of the matches combined. The day after Valentine's day, Adrian gave Bianca his Slytherin scarf because there was a Ravenclaw/Slytherin match the next day. He had also claimed he was "in a romantic mood" so she didn't need to wear it, but just accept that he was trying to "build a bridge between their house rivalries" (Bianca wants you to know she thinks her boyfriend is adorable). Since then, she's collected numerous items of green and silver coloured objects of varying shapes and sizes and Leo Raywood has been far from happy about it.

     "What?" Bianca scoffed, getting up from the plush, velvet sofa, receiving a warm breeze that had wafted over from the crackling fireplace.