Chapter 54

Scampering up the stairs in excitement, electricity ignites my nerves with every thump on the floor, closing in on his bedroom. Flinging the bedroom door open, gliding on the bed, legs spread, face meeting the mattress, ass displayed in the air just as he commanded. Frustration building with each torturous moment without him within my walls.

The games we play are exciting but can build insurmountable frustration, bringing me to tears. I want him. I crave him. I need him to liberate this pressure and relish the the culmination of the hedonistic state of bliss that is sure to follow.

Lost in the chaos of my mind, I yelp when the vibration of the device rockets to life.

"Your ass is phenomenal Kitten!" The vibration stops, arousal trickles down my thigh. Peering behind me, his insatiable orbs pin me in place, capturing the breath in my throat. Leaning against the door frame, I take in the bulging muscles, contracting my walls for some sort of relief.

The sound of his sultry voice sends a chill down my spine, eyes flutter, lids coming together, releasing a sigh in anticipation of his touch, laying my head back on the mattress. 

"Tell me what you want Kitten." The sudden feel of his hands roaming the globe of my ass, prickles erupt all over my body. Unable to formulate words, moaning, pushing back to meet his crotch, withdrawing my advance, I whine.

"I want you to make me come. I want to suck your cock with my pussy," I mewl lewd utterances unable to hide my desperation.

"I love how your body responds to me," removing the thin fabric covering my entrance, the cool air sending a shot of electricity to my core. His lips meet my cheek, biting, sucking, licking until he meets my dripping wet lips, jolting with the welcomed pleasure of his tongue exploring my entrance.

"Always so ready for me. And so delicious," he draws the "s" out.

I feel his crown slick itself back and forth, lubricating, causing an ache deep within me. Toying with my entrance, frustration to the hilt, I cry out, "Please Axle, I need to come," whimpering, salty hot liquid brimming my eyes.

I scream out in sheer satisfaction, the feel of his cock stretching my lips, filling me, is exactly what I've been craving. "Yes! Yes Axle!"

Hands fisting the sheets, towing them near my shoulders, Axle pummels my insides, exciting every nerve, branding me in the bed. Hands clamping down on my hips, fingers imprinting on my burning flesh, the delicious bite of his grip sending seismic waves of delectation to my core.

His gratifying grunts, my salacious panting, labored breathing, the extraordinary sound our flesh slapping against each other, all causing my core to tighten as my release inches closer.

"I'm going to come," whispering out of breath.

"Come for me baby!" The device vibrates to life causing my eyes to slam shut, mouth biting the fabric to muffle my cries of rapture.

"COME!" That one word with his tight grip elicit my walls to constrict around him, compressing as I sense his throbbing, unleashing inside me. The splash of my come on his bed causing even more fulfillment to spike my nerves.

"Fuck, Kitten!" Bulldozing inside me, lengthening my orgasm, grasping the hair at the nape of my neck, yanking with just enough force provoking more arousal to drench his dick. Starbursts illuminate before my heavy eyes, head fogging in a delicious welcomed haze.

Slowing his pace, he bends at the waist, granting butterfly kisses on my shoulder blade. Collapsing on the bed together, the feeling of emptiness consumes me when he slips out laying beside me.

Extending his beautifully decorated hand, caressing my face, shifting my lustrous  hair behind my ear, he whispers, "You're beautiful Chloe." Heat engulfs my face, the thought of being freshly fucked and looking wretched comes to mind.